MKULTRA

Account Closed
Account Self Deleted
Supporting Member
Feb 17, 2019
IA
Ownership

1. 700-2
Anybody heard or know if Honda plans on releasing a Pioneer (either 700 or 1000) with a standard factory cab system with heat & air, etc, comparable to the Polaris Ranger XP1000 or Can Am Defender? I am hoping they do as in a few years i will be looking to get into a newer machine & want to stay with Honda. It seems like the competitors “factory cabbed” machines are very popular & their cab systems are super nice. I would think Honda would want to compete in that category. Thoughts?

GRANITE

GRANITE

People Dying to come see me!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2014
Brookville, Indiana
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 520
Honda is ALWAYS the last one to get involved in something new! They might bring a full cab someday like that but unfortunately I’d be SHOCKED to see it in the next 5-7 years

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Anybody heard or know if Honda plans on releasing a Pioneer (either 700 or 1000) with a standard factory cab system with heat & air, etc, comparable to the Polaris Ranger XP1000 or Can Am Defender? I am hoping they do as in a few years i will be looking to get into a newer machine & want to stay with Honda. It seems like the competitors “factory cabbed” machines are very popular & their cab systems are super nice. I would think Honda would want to compete in that category. Thoughts?
We don't live up North and I'm sure a cab would be nice up there most of the year. I'm thinking about the soft enclosure for ours in the dead of winter. Seen some pretty nice after market cab systems, don't know about AC though. Neighbor has one with wiper, heat, ac and electric windows:rolleyes:. He' from Louisiana, anything below 40 is frigid. And he S x S hunts, never gets out and supposedly according to him a big outdoors man, HA! Here I like the wind blowing through were my hair used to be! HA!

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I also would like to see a loaded up factory cab w/ heat and ac. The other brand X machines have some assume factory comforts. Come on Honda step up to the plate.
Suck it up! HA!

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I also would like to see a loaded up factory cab w/ heat and ac. The other brand X machines have some assume factory comforts. Come on Honda step up to the plate.
Agreed....;)

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Unfortunately the roll cage on a Honda sucks for having a cab system. If you want a nice cab I'd get the can am or polaris. Their cabs are a lot better than the Honda options. You'll spend a fortune trying to get a Honda cab as nice as theirs.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!