100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I picked up a couple pairs of these socks the other day from a local store up here in North Idaho. I’m wearing them today and I’ve already taken the dogs out for a couple of walks and they are super toasty and keeping my feet comfortably warm. The tube/stocking part of the sock reaches the top part of my calf. They are American made in North Carolina & they are 90% Merino wool and the price is phenomenal!!! I will never buy a different company’s socks again.

8B277FB8 03DB 4068 83D1 5FAA6FD52E73 8DA027A4 77C4 4E39 B65B 27F741820E54

advertisement
ODAMO

ODAMO

Oct 12, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
North Carolina!

I'm from NC and have never heard of this brand. But I will be checking them out! Thanks for the recommendation!
That’s one of the things I don’t understand, Why American Manufactures don’t do more to make their stuff available.
I wear nothing but Made in USA wool socks. Mostly Wigwam. Can’t beat the comfort and breathability

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!