Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
That’s a good idea
Thanks, my trailer doesn't have a roof vent which is fine with me, just vents on the wall at the top left front & bottom right rear. This is just to help move the air, we'll see how it works. The controller is adjustable for on/off temps so I'll probably have to play with settings a bit.

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Waiting on some materials for the LR remodel so today I hooked up a 12v fan & digital temp controller in the enclosed trailer to try and exhaust some hot air in the summer months when it's used for snowmobile storage.
Any pics of the fan setup?

J

JTW

F1DACC6A 3A36 481A 8AF8 C10ACB9D2A07

906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
Any pics of the fan setup?
I'll get some tomorrow.
Here's the fan

Here's the controller

It's all connected to my 12v deep cycle that runs the lights when it's not connected to the truck, need to find a solar charger/maintainer to keep the battery charged.

Last edited:
Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Day 1 of 30 day Stay at Home. Finished a long awaited project painting shelves, ceiling and molding in house room. Taped up walls and covered floor with plastic and went crazy with paint sprayer. Took lots of sanding, 2 coats bonding primer, 2 coats cabinet enamel to cover old stained wood. Next step is to install new doors and some divider.

8C1928ED 2A44 4AC2 B4A9 DB030526EDEE CF84B1F2 8BC7 4174 89E5 0B414D2D494D 44C0AE53 8AC0 4EF6 8D95 04E8118D32A3

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Day 1 of 30 day Stay at Home. Finished a long awaited project painting shelves, ceiling and molding in house room. Taped up walls and covered floor with plastic and went crazy with paint sprayer. Took lots of sanding, 2 coats bonding primer, 2 coats cabinet enamel to cover old stained wood. Next step is to install new doors and some divider.

View attachment 193988 View attachment 193989 View attachment 193990
Damn dude, you do a lot of work on your place, good work too! 👍

Reactions: TimG and Mudwing
Bigshow

Bigshow

Lifetime Member
Jul 11, 2019
Ohio
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R
Work at coal mine. Working, job deemed essential by Government. We are not running coal, but I still have to be here to watch fans and gas level's underground no matter what. Got my papers if a complete shut down is ordered to still get to work.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Been off work 4days before this f*** show started as a planned slow time short lay off cuz of the changing seasons, that's turned into a much longer one. all the other HVAC shops are shut down in Greater Metropolitan Ann Arbor accept one on call guy. was suppose to go to Disney (planed) at the end of April as a part of our annual vacation and our 20th anniversary, the trip ends at the TO like we have the last 4 yrs. that all went in the toilet as you all know.

So Ive been working on my suspension on my toy hauler to beef it up as i got some workable weather days. put on some new adjustable shackles, new beefier stabilizer and added a shock kit. i was getting some sway with the pioneer loaded ,30 gal of gas in the rear storage tank and 100gal fresh water tank full in it that was most noticeable during the 1,500 mile Colorado trip this past yr that caused some uneven tire ware on my new trailer tires. also upgraded my 100amp stock WFCO 2 stage converter to a new 4 stage Power Max converter. The WFCO's are junk and can't handle an on board Generator & transfer switch like i have. in my case while hooked to shore power, it would intermittently cut the 110 power to 1/2 the RV and it happen to be the most important areas. then at random times kill the batteries. The power max is a much better upgrade aftermarket converter. So the use of these upgrades will have to wait till later this year. sucks cuz i was bustin my ass to get it done for our April trip.

Also went to my Cabin (qualifies as second home during Mi travel ban) for a few days to check on things and get some spring cleaning done, putting the snowmobiles away, cutting up trees that have fallen on the trail we made around our property last year though the woods and other odds and ends. took my nephew with me that plays football as a slot receiver at Lawrence Tech University . All there football activity has been shut down and the gyms. he was my heavy lifting guy lol he loved the work out in the woods and his help was appreciated. We also did some aroma stress relieving therapy of smelling the black powder from our AR's tearing up targets at our little range there.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Been off work 4days before this f*** show started as a planned slow time short lay off cuz of the changing seasons, that's turned into a much longer one. all the other HVAC shops are shut down in Greater Metropolitan Ann Arbor accept one on call guy. was suppose to go to Disney (planed) at the end of April as a part of our annual vacation and our 20th anniversary, the trip ends at the TO like we have the last 4 yrs. that all went in the toilet as you all know.

So Ive been working on my suspension on my toy hauler to beef it up as i got some workable weather days. put on some new adjustable shackles, new beefier stabilizer and added a shock kit. i was getting some sway with the pioneer loaded ,30 gal of gas in the rear storage tank and 100gal fresh water tank full in it that was most noticeable during the 1,500 mile Colorado trip this past yr that caused some uneven tire ware on my new trailer tires. also upgraded my 100amp stock WFCO 2 stage converter to a new 4 stage Power Max converter. The WFCO's are junk and can't handle an on board Generator & transfer switch like i have. in my case while hooked to shore power, it would intermittently cut the 110 power to 1/2 the RV and it happen to be the most important areas. then at random times kill the batteries. The power max is a much better upgrade aftermarket converter. So the use of these upgrades will have to wait till later this year. sucks cuz i was bustin my ass to get it done for our April trip.

Also went to my Cabin (qualifies as second home during Mi travel ban) for a few days to check on things and get some spring cleaning done, putting the snowmobiles away, cutting up trees that have fallen on the trail we made around our property last year though the woods and other odds and ends. took my nephew with me that plays football as a slot receiver at Lawrence Tech University . All there football activity has been shut down and the gyms. he was my heavy lifting guy lol he loved the work out in the woods and his help was appreciated. We also did some aroma stress relieving therapy of smelling the black powder from our AR's tearing up targets at our little range there.
Every cloud has a silver lining....🤔👍

Reactions: TimG and Remington
R

rickoshea

i'm starting to run out of home projects.all i have left is to run some lighting in one of my storage sheds.i also need to build some forms for my dock anchors but my stack of plywood is a giant frozen cube so that idea is down the toilet for now, so today i'm going to rip in the pioneer again.good thing gas it at a 20 year low.i have a week or 2 then the tracks are coming off and tires back on and the snow blower and grass cutting deck get swapped on the garden tractor.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
i'm starting to run out of home projects.all i have left is to run some lighting in one of my storage sheds.i also need to build some forms for my dock anchors but my stack of plywood is a giant frozen cube so that idea is down the toilet for now, so today i'm going to rip in the pioneer again.good thing gas it at a 20 year low.i have a week or 2 then the tracks are coming off and tires back on and the snow blower and grass cutting deck get swapped on the garden tractor.
Since your still frozen and your profile dosnt say where you are exactly, it’s hard to pinpoint where you live lol.
So what state or will the feds be there in minutes if you disclose it lol ?? :)

R

rickoshea

Since your still frozen and your profile dosnt say where you are exactly, it’s hard to pinpoint where you live lol.
So what state or will the feds be there in minutes if you disclose it lol ?? :)
my cottage is in south central British Columbia,Canada where i'm chilling till this blows over. my townhouse is on the south coast just outside of Vancouver, about 5 miles from the Washington border.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
my cottage is in south central British Columbia,Canada where i'm chilling till this blows over. my townhouse is on the south coast just outside of Vancouver, about 5 miles from the Washington border.
Very nice! That’s why your still frozen lol. I watch zip ties N bias plys. He’s in Alberta (as he calls it Alertastan Lol) he’s still got a lot of snow there it seems. Explains your tracks witch are BA. Some day I’ll get me some? Gona make @tr005 buy them for me if he dosnt quit herssing me to get some! 😂 JK

Reactions: tr005 and rickoshea
R

rickoshea

Very nice! That’s why your still frozen lol. I watch zip ties N bias plys. He’s in Alberta (as he calls it Alertastan Lol) he’s still got a lot of snow there it seems. Explains your tracks witch are BA. Some day I’ll get me some? Gona make @tr005 buy them for me if he dosnt quit herssing me to get some! 😂 JK
get them.it brings a whole other level of fun to these machines.went for a trail ride with my neighbor the other day.he was on a skidoo 600.i had to pull him out 3 times,i didn't get stuck once.granted,he's a novice sled rider but still...

Reactions: Remington
Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I spent 5 years in the Ladner area back in the early 90's.

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
it's really exploded in the last couple years,you probably wouldn't recognize it today.
It was starting to boom back then as well. We were there just as all the Asians started to move into the area.

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Getting some major house cleaning and reorganization done. Starting more seed trays later. busy busy busy... Oh look! the sky is falling! ha!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!