BOX1

P500 Finally I 've picked up my P500.

Biffman

Biffman

Dec 18, 2017
Brighton Ontario (overlooking Lake Ontario)
Ownership

1. 500
I had purchased a P500 in the last week of Dec. and ordered a few mods (Bimini roof, quarter windscreen, winch, plow, cargo tray, 26" rims and Bear Claw tires and Elka shocks (Stage 3).
I knew that I would be having to deal with a delay because of the holidays but just last week the dealer called and said that the Elka shocks (Stage 3) that I ordered were going to take another 3 weeks to be delivered.
Screw that, I decided to take delivery with the standard shocks and when the Elkas arrive I will pick them up and install them myself.
I made a very smart decision because I picked up the thing last Saturday and on Sunday it started snowing almost non-stop since then. It's insane how much snow keeps coming down here (I'm on the north shore of Lake Ontario).

I've been using the plow several times a day to clear my long circular driveway as well as using it to haul firewood from the back forest.

My god, how did I live without this thing beforehand?

Honda Pioneer 500 Garage view Honda Pioneer 500   side

Last edited:
rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Welcome. ....
from New Mexico. ...
hope you like snow

rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Actually I hate snow, and I hate the cold.

But this plow is helping me immensely from having to deal with it as much as I had to previously.

(BTW, I love New Mexico. It is by far my favorite State to visit).

Cheers.
From utah...
I also HATE... the cold
stay warm...if ya ever
..,wanna warm up...& ride
swing by....
kool pics

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Congrats on the new ride. We've been getting our fair share of snow here lately too. Was plowing the driveway yesterday and there was a guy next door plowing with a truck. Even though he had a bigger blade I couldn't help but notice I was kicking his ass on getting it done. Being small and nimble pays off in tight spaces. ;)

Reactions: Gassygordo
Biffman

Biffman

Dec 18, 2017
Ownership

1. 500
Congrats on the new ride. We've been getting our fair share of snow here lately too. Was plowing the driveway yesterday and there was a guy next door plowing with a truck. Even though he had a bigger blade I couldn't help but notice I was kicking his ass on getting it done. Being small and nimble pays off in tight spaces. ;)

I know that now.

Thanks.

Reactions: trigger
SILVER_ALERT

SILVER_ALERT

HONDA SXS Club Flounder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 6, 2016
Route 66 Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 500
Howdy from Oklahoma and welcome. The stering wheel is on the wrong side of your Miata.:)

Reactions: trigger
SILVER_ALERT

SILVER_ALERT

HONDA SXS Club Flounder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 6, 2016
Route 66 Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 500
Heh heh.
Good eye! and thanks for noticing.
I imported that car from the JDM (Japanese Domestic Market) where the Miata is actually known as the "Eunos Roadster".
It's a heck of a lot of fun to drive but I don't take it out in the winter.

I hear the JDM version is a little quicker than the ones we get over here. I have an ' 02 that I don't drive much in the winter either. I put a supercharger on it to perk it up a little.

Reactions: Biffman
Biffman

Biffman

Dec 18, 2017
Ownership

1. 500
I hear the JDM version is a little quicker than the ones we get over here. I have an ' 02 that I don't drive much in the winter either. I put a supercharger on it to perk it up a little.

Mine is an '02 as well.
I believe the JDM ones might have more features than the local ones.
(I've got AC, electric windows and I don't know if that was available here in North America for that year).

But hey, this is supposed to be a P500 thread......

Reactions: SILVER_ALERT
SILVER_ALERT

SILVER_ALERT

HONDA SXS Club Flounder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 6, 2016
Route 66 Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 500
Mine is an '02 as well.
I believe the JDM ones might have more features than the local ones.
(I've got AC, electric windows and I don't know if that was available here in North America for that year).

But hey, this is supposed to be a P500 thread......

The windows and AC were optional in ' 02. It's OK if you get off topic in this forum as long as you post pictures.:D
Heres mine.
02 Miata SE

Reactions: Biffman and trigger
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!