Ridinfool

NTC’ s special Ed student of the year
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Nice score, and welcome from the mountains of WNC.
As far as adding accessories, first answer these questions (to your self or us )
Where do you plan on riding?
How do you plan on riding it? (Give it hell or baby it)
Then we can begin to spend your mone… eerrr…
I mean suggest accessories.

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I cannot think of anything witty to say so I won’t say anything except this; you are welcome here as long as you fit in like an integral part of the puzzle or even a part of an engine that will not function unless you are installed, unless we be talking EGR valves, cause they just dumb.

M

MadcoHokie

Sep 25, 2020
VA
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Re gear the transmission with parts from the talon u will notice a big difference.
What parts specifically? What will be the difference? Reliability? Speed? I tried to search for thread/how too.

M

MadcoHokie

Sep 25, 2020
VA
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Nice score, and welcome from the mountains of WNC.
As far as adding accessories, first answer these questions (to your self or us )
Where do you plan on riding?
How do you plan on riding it? (Give it hell or baby it)
Then we can begin to spend your mone… eerrr…
I mean suggest accessories.
Mostly will be around my property in Central VA with logging roads and through the woods. It will be back and forth to the river with the family and just cruising around. But may hit up trails in WV or MD with some buddies from once or twice a year.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!