first mud ride

S

sksshooter

Oct 24, 2013
my first time riding in the mud in the new pioneer went pretty well up until the end. it went through everything without issue nothing terrible but just testing it. then I went off through some high grass on the power line and found some more holes. well one just happened to be a pretty deep skidder rut. when I went off in it in 2wd I knew I messed up. I threw it in 4wd diff lock and got back on the gas. it went a little ways but ended up high centered. I will note im not a small guy and I had 2 other decent size buddies with me. we tried to pull it out with my buddies mule but that didn't happen so he had to get the 4wd tractor. it had a tuff time but did manage to get me out. here is a crappy cell phone pic I had a few adult beverages at this point so my picture taking ability was a bit degraded...

5CCC00F8 5A15 4039 B2A8 7A0E163AA833 2051 00000291BF15F03F zps28c65222

bigc

bigc

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 16, 2013
wow nice and muddy looks like its winch installation time for you

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Go look at BigRivers winch mount, he's got it figured out and it's a STOUT and CHEAP way of doing it as well.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!