First Poker Derby with the Pioneer

slowdryrider

slowdryrider

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jul 14, 2013
Canada
It's been a late spring this year and the Poker derby's are just getting started.Seems like there's a few to go to on the same day this spring ,because of the spring being so late everybody's trying to hold a derby before the farmers etc; start field work and the cows start get put into summer pasture's. This was my first derby this year and I had to go it alone because of my riding partners having to work.I had a nice day just plugging along and taking my time. One nice thing about going on a derby by yourself is that there's always some one to lend a helping hand if some one should get stuck. There was a combination of water some mud and snow to contend with.The snow was the biggest challenge for most as it was pretty deep in spots. The water and mud weren't problems because of the ground still being frozen.The water in the deepest spot didn't even come over the floor so for me it was a really nice day or a ride.I kept nice and warm and dry in the cab so can't ask for anything better.LOL

Attachments

• poker derby 001 (Small).jpg
    poker derby 001 (Small).jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 704
  • poker derby 007 (Small).jpg
    poker derby 007 (Small).jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 698
  • poker derby 008 (Small).jpg
    poker derby 008 (Small).jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 705
  • poker derby 011 (Small).jpg
    poker derby 011 (Small).jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 703
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Well, Did you win anything?
Rig is looking good with the full rear dog box.
I bet you are glad spring is moving in.
Thanks for sharing.

slowdryrider

slowdryrider

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jul 14, 2013
Canada
Hondasxs said:
Well, Did you win anything?
Rig is looking good with the full rear dog box.
I bet you are glad spring is moving in.
Thanks for sharing.
Didn't win, first two cards seemed hopeful ,next two I may as well have not bothered to draw LOL
Sure glad spring is finally here.

spifyd

spifyd

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2014
newhampshire
Is that a polaris you rescued. think you get a sticker when you rescue one of those.

slowdryrider

slowdryrider

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jul 14, 2013
Canada
spifyd said:
Is that a polaris you rescued. think you get a sticker when you rescue one of those.
It's a Polaris,he had stock tire's,a cab and stuff in the box.He had his wife and Grand daughter with him. I was alone and In all fairness I have 26" Kenda Bear Claws plus a lift so I had a bit more ground clearance and was able to get by him. :lol:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!