P700 First post. Anyone know where i can find install instructions for honda hard doors?

1993FJ80

Lifetime Member
Aug 15, 2024
Oregon coast
Ownership

1. 700-4
Hello all. I recently picked up a p700-4 with 239 miles on it. It's like brand new. My goal is to enclose the cab and install a heater before Idaho elk season. I froze my butt off on my 4 wheeler last year. So today I came across a screaming deal of a set of never installed honda hard doors for $800 bucks! Now that I'm home I'm looking all over the internet to find installation instructions, which led me here. Anyone have any idea where to find them? Is this classified information? 😆 thanks for any help.

S

Scrappapotamus

The Scrappapotamus
Lifetime Member
Nov 2, 2022
Midway KY
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R

4. Talon R LV
Visit Honda's website, select accessories for Pioneer, find the doors, open the link, scroll down and click on assembly instructions. YW. Welcome to the Forum

Rayger143

Rayger143

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 5, 2020
Winfield, BC Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hello all. I recently picked up a p700-4 with 239 miles on it. It's like brand new. My goal is to enclose the cab and install a heater before Idaho elk season. I froze my butt off on my 4 wheeler last year. So today I came across a screaming deal of a set of never installed honda hard doors for $800 bucks! Now that I'm home I'm looking all over the internet to find installation instructions, which led me here. Anyone have any idea where to find them? Is this classified information? 😆 thanks for any help.
Welcome to the forum. You have access to all this info under the resources tab up top with a paid membership. You better post a picture of your new ride before the cops get here.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Welcome to the forum. You have access to all this info under the resources tab up top with a paid membership. You better post a picture of your new ride before the cops get here.

Not all instructions.
I tried to post them all, but there are so many and they changed.

I'll check here shortly.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

1993FJ80

Lifetime Member
Aug 15, 2024
Oregon coast
Ownership

1. 700-4
Not all instructions.
I tried to post them all, but there are so many and they changed.

I'll check here shortly.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
Thanks for all the replies so far. I missed the mark in my post. I should have included I have the non suicide doors. The info on the honda website is for the suicide style doors.

1993FJ80

Lifetime Member
Aug 15, 2024
Oregon coast
Ownership

1. 700-4

How do I post a Pic? It will not let me from my Samsung gallery?

Remington

Remington

Fife! POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
How do I post a Pic? It will not let me from my Samsung gallery?
Welcome from Michigan!
Hit attach files bottom left of screen, then select where u want to attach them from aka photo gallery etc. then it will populate at the bottom of the screen then hit full image and 💥

advertisement

1993FJ80

Lifetime Member
Aug 15, 2024
Oregon coast
Ownership

1. 700-4
Welcome from Michigan!
Hit attach files bottom left of screen, then select where u want to attach them from aka photo gallery etc. then it will populate at the bottom of the screen then hit full image and 💥
It keeps telling me invalid file type. Maybe I need to run them through photbucket. Not sure if I still have an account with them, been years. Lol.

NewHere2

NewHere2

Village Idiot In Training
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 9, 2020
High Plains of SD
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. 1000-5
Well did ya get it ?

Press on this link, then press the big red download button in the upper left.

If you plan on removing them in summer, ( just 2 hinge pins/ bolts and one small bolt in the safety strap); leave all the 1/2 door latch/ catch in place.

Reactions: Buggyman
Happy trails

Happy trails

Sep 12, 2021
Peoria arizona
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hard doors are pretty swell, but $. That seems like a good buy for eight Benjamins. If you lose interest, go with the Seizmik doors. I have had mine for two years and pretty happy with them. For a heater kit, look at Inferno.