First ride with 2022 1000x-4

B

BHF

Mar 18, 2024
Colorado Springs CO
Ownership

1. Talon X4
Took the grandsons for a ride Saturday to Pueblo just to try out the Talon.
TempImageJuZKSJ

Ridinfool

Ridinfool

NTC’ s special Ed student of the year
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Took the grandsons for a ride Saturday to Pueblo just to try out the Talon. View attachment 422761
Welcome from the mountains of WNC, that’s a good looking buggy, I like the black. That’s what I want but apparently nobody in the US has one available.

P

pappyo

Dec 19, 2013
WELCOME FROM UPSTATE CENTRAL NEW YORK

Many good people and information on the Honda Forum

Fyi: A Few are more full of themselves than others

Sharp looking little ones & Talon too.
Not exactly the <>average <> Grammy machine

Live to be <>SOS<> SLOWER/ OLDER/ Smarter

Enjoy the New Toy & Make Memories

GovtMule

GovtMule

NTC’s SoA, Chief Sarcasm Officer-Self Appointed
Lifetime Member
May 19, 2021
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

Who you calling fat??? lol

B

BHF

Mar 18, 2024
Colorado Springs CO
Ownership

1. Talon X4
Welcome from the mountains of WNC, that’s a good looking buggy, I like the black. That’s what I want but apparently nobody in the US has one available.
I really didn't care what color it was. I bought it used from a Segway (and motorcycle) dealer who took it on trade. It's a 2022 with only 340 miles on it and was priced very reasonable. I test rode it and it buzzed and rattled like crazy so that's probably why it wasn't selling. I watched its price for around 3 months. When the dealer started to drop the price to get it moving I stopped in and made an unreasonable offer. We met on price just a little bit higher. I then took it home and replaced the missing roof bolts to stop the buzzing and rattling. The original owner must have taken the back roof off and only put back the 2 front bolts to trade it in. I saw that when I looked it over for the test ride.
The black does match my Tacoma, so that's and added bonus.
IMG 3218

GovtMule

GovtMule

NTC’s SoA, Chief Sarcasm Officer-Self Appointed
Lifetime Member
May 19, 2021
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I really didn't care what color it was. I bought it used from a Segway (and motorcycle) dealer who took it on trade. It's a 2022 with only 340 miles on it and was priced very reasonable. I test rode it and it buzzed and rattled like crazy so that's probably why it wasn't selling. I watched its price for around 3 months. When the dealer started to drop the price to get it moving I stopped in and made an unreasonable offer. We met on price just a little bit higher. I then took it home and replaced the missing roof bolts to stop the buzzing and rattling. The original owner must have taken the back roof off and only put back the 2 front bolts to trade it in. I saw that when I looked it over for the test ride.
The black does match my Tacoma, so that's and added bonus.View attachment 422790
It’s preference, but that black color is MY preference!!! Looks great.

ChadD

ChadD

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2018
Brown City
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The black does match my Tacoma, so that's and added bonus.View attachment 422790

Welcome from Michigan

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2

I agree. I find them full of their selves and rude. I’m at wits end. 🤣🤣

Barracuda

Barracuda

Lifetime Member
Oct 14, 2021
Washington state
Ownership

1. Talon X4 LV

2. w/Turbo
It’s preference, but that black color is MY preference!!! Looks great.
Black wasnt my preference at first, but I didn't NOT like it either. I think Honda red was the preferred choice at the time I purchased, but it's grown on me, the camo look isnt too overboard and I do like it now...

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!