Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Because of this forum I have come to know numerous people that I now proudly call family. I owe Hondasxs.com more than I can ever repay.

It is with heavy heart to inform the forum members of the passing of Hondasxs's mother overnight. She will be missed by her famiy and friends. Please keep this family in your thoughts and prayers.🙏

I would like to ask if anyone would be interested in donating to a flower fund.
There is no obligation to donate this is solely something I want to do to show our support for the family.I know there has already been some stuff going on in the background off the forum, to those members THANK YOU. I would like to give the rest of the members the opportunity to show there gratitude and help me show our extended family support during this tough time.

All proceeds will go towards the flowers that will be delivered directly to the funeral home. It will be from "The HondaSxS club". Any remaining moneys will be donated to a charity of the familes choice.

I do not have a hard date on when the funeral will be held but hearing possibly this Friday(7-1) So only have a couple days to get this done.
You can donate through PP using the following [email protected] . Please send friends and family, and put Hondasxs.co. flower fund in the comment box.
Any questions please don't hesitate to DM me.
I will update on this thread as we progress.

Thanks Mike

Last edited:
NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
🙏🏻 for the family and friends!

Thanks Tram for stepping up to open the opportunity up to the rest of the forum. I’m sure the Bossman is going to be graciously humbled by the outpouring of support from the forum family.

advertisement
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Because of this forum I have come to know numerous people that I now proudly call family. I owe Hondasxs.com more than I can ever repay.

It is with heavy heart to inform the forum members of the passing of Hondasxs's mother overnight. She will be missed by her famiy and friends. Please keep this family in your thoughts and prayers.🙏

I would like to ask if anyone would be interested in donating to a flower fund.
There is no obligation to donate this is solely something I want to do to show our support for the family.I know there has already been some stuff going on in the background off the forum, to those members THANK YOU. I would like to give the rest of the members the opportunity to show there gratitude and help me show our extended family support during this tough time.

All proceeds will go towards the flowers that will be delivered directly to the funeral home. It will be from "The HondaSxS club". Any remaining moneys will be donated to a charity of the familes choice.

I do not have a hard date on when the funeral will be held but hearing possibly this Friday(7-1) So only have a couple days to get this done.
You can donate through PP using the following [email protected] . Please send friends and family, and put Hondasxs.co. flower fund in the comment box.
Any questions please don't hesitate to DM me.
I will update on this thread as we progress.

Thanks Mike

Just sent you $50. Thanks for putting this together.

russknight

russknight

Lifetime Member
Apr 13, 2019
Perry Florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
My deepest condolences. I lost my mom unexpectedly 12/1/2021. It's tough, but the grace of God will get you through. Praying for God to comfort you and your family in this difficult time.

advertisement