Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Good morning members
I will be cutting this off at 12 noon central time today. Thank you for all the kind words and $$$ pitched in to show our support. I know that @Hondasxs and his family really appreciate the outpouring of support during this time of need.

If anything comes in after the cutoff time I will donate it to the Bethel Lutheran Church Youth Fund in Lincolnton, NC. as per the family's request.

Thanks again, Mike

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Thank you everyone1 👏
I have placed the order with a local florist (small business) in the same town as services. I requested a photo of the arrangement before its delivered. I will post it here so the members can see it.

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Heres what was purchased with the donations.

Thanks again from the Hondasxs family!

IMG 7628

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!