TxDoc

TxDoc

Lifetime Member
May 19, 2019
TEXAS 🇨🇱
photos.app.goo.gl
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You guys are all well above the average UTV/SxS website members. This is just for your spare time review.

I use and snatch rings for my Pioneer 1000-5 and my pickup.

This is different. I have no investment, either way. I just wanted to share the concept. Nothing to do with the company or brand, just the method/technique.

Sent from my motorola edge plus 2023 using Tapatalk

Vikes79

Vikes79

SKOL!
Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
South Dakota
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4 LV
You guys are all well above the average UTV/SxS website members. This is just for your spare time review.

I use and snatch rings for my Pioneer 1000-5 and my pickup.

This is different. I have no investment, either way. I just wanted to share the concept. Nothing to do with the company or brand, just the method/technique.

Sent from my motorola edge plus 2023 using Tapatalk
This guy comes across as a what I would call a YouTube ambulance chaser…or on a vendetta etc.

The whole presentation, attitude, and approach is working against what ever legitimate point he’s trying to make. Even the title is combative…towards the entire brand…even though he only is challenging the use of a soft shackle ring…

Nonetheless…synthetic winch lines make heat when they are used. As the fibers are stretched under tension…and have a service life for this very reason. I’ve seen this on aluminum hawses and on winch drums after really hard pulls.

We don’t have any clue as what is on the other ends of the lines, only what we’ve been told. Could be a D10 dozer on the other end of vehicle being pulled for all we know in this day and age of social media garbage.

He appears to have some valid points…I think..but the “I know better” attitude (intended or not) is totally off putting.

Last edited: