Fording depth?

Bayouownbeer

Bayouownbeer

Lifetime Member
Jun 3, 2014
Chauvin LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thank yall for the tags. If yall send me a PM I can save a little cutting out the taxes. I had to reduce my prices due to some China company making 20 something listings on eBay tring to copy my kit. So I can’t take the 15% off.

This is the vent extension kit thousands of members have used. Includes everything needed to extend all 6 vents with black tubing. No sourcing out parts or multiple trips to the hardware. This includes first class USPS shipping. Instructions and tracking will be emailed.

BLACK TUBING ITS HARLY NOTICEABLE IF IT’S RUN RIGHT

Screen shot Reviews on my page in the feed

https://m.facebook.com/Hondapioneer1000seatheatsolutions/

Vent extension kit without filters recommended for 5 seater. Filters not needed your preference. Simple hour install. Great piece of mind knowing your covered.

THE ORIGINAL Honda Pioneer 1000-5&6/700/500, Talon Vent Ext. Kit Without filters | eBay

With filters recommended for 3 seater pioneers and the Talon. If you don’t heavy mud you can use the kit without filters and simply turn the ends down 90 degrees.

THE ORIGINAL Honda Pioneer 1000-5&6/700/500, Talon Vent Ext. Kit. With filters. | eBay

Both heat shields and vent kits package without filters

Honda Pioneer 1000-5&3 Heat Shield's 1&2 + Vent Extension Package Without Filter | eBay

With filters

Honda Pioneer 1000-5&3 Heat Shield's 1&2 + Vent Extension Package With Filters | eBay

Just heat shields. This material is construction grade material very thick 5/16” and durable. Fire class 1 rating

Honda Pioneer 1000-6,5 & 3 Seat heat Shield Part 1 and part 2 | eBay

Bayouownbeer

Bayouownbeer

Lifetime Member
Jun 3, 2014
Chauvin LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Picking up my new 1000 3 on Tuesday and reading the online owners manual it says do not cross water deeper than the floorboards! How deep would that be because it does not sound like much! I have a lot of creeks to cross in my riding area so how necessary is a snorkle? If needed where would I get one? Thanks in advance!
Posted my kits above

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!