(Found) Need Spare Rim

L

longbeards

Feb 25, 2014
I loaned my Pioneer to a couple of good buddies the first day of buck season...ANYWAY, they cut a tire about 9 miles from camp..and I had to mount a rescue....We plugged and tubed the cut tire and got the Pioneer up and running...Really disappointed in the sidewalls on the factory tires, it should have never have cut, I looked at the rock and it was baseball sized and I had driven over it several times in my truck...

My buddies just shipped me a new factory tire and I am in need of a cheap front rim to mount for a spare.

Anyone got a cheap one for sale?

thanks
jimsisler

L

longbeards

Feb 25, 2014
Re: Need Spare Rim

Rim acquired !! Off a 2005 Suzuki Eiger!!! Fits like a charm!!

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Re: Need Spare Rim

Great.
I'm interested in seeing how you will be carrying it.

Also.
I'm going to removing your email to help keep the spider bots away. But... If u really want it posted just redo it.
Thanks.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!