Fourche Mt/Wofpen Nov. '21 short video

H

HondaTech

Hows that Canned Ham, I'm genuinely intrigued by the new Commander.

The ol' P700 givin it hell in the back, cant stop those things.

• Haha
Reactions: Smitty335
highpocket74

highpocket74

Vendor
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
The owner loves the Maverick Sport RC, I've never driven it. Seems to perform well.

The P700 only struggled on that one steep, rocky section. Newby driver didn't maintain momentum. Otherwise I think he could have made it. I love taking new people to good riding locations. They always start off slow but after a few hours behind experienced guys they get moving learning what to do.

Reactions: CID and Smitty335
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Nice video…
We’ve got a group together hitting Wolf Pen New Years! Looks like it will be 60’s-70’s then. Wanted to try out the X4 there but it goes in the shop next week for front lockers and an IGR….

VonHarvester

VonHarvester

Jan 2, 2021
South central lower MI
Ownership

1. 520

2. Talon X
Looks like a great place to ride. Long ways from home for me though. Think we'll try Hatfield/McCoy first. It's a bit closer.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!