BOX1

P700 Fox Shocks upgrade

R

Rick_James74

Jan 16, 2020
Florida
Ownership

1. 700-4
I am new here so I apologize if I do anything out of order. Looking to upgrade to a set of Fox shocks. I run 28" tires on a 2017 Pioneer 700-4 with some rubbing with a heavy load. I regularly haul around 500 lbs of feed in my bed...any thoughts? No lift currently.

Glock21user

Glock21user

" Nothing succeeds like excess "
Lifetime Member
Dec 16, 2018
Livingston county, Mi.
Ownership

1. 700-4
I am new here so I apologize if I do anything out of order. Looking to upgrade to a set of Fox shocks. I run 28" tires on a 2017 Pioneer 700-4 with some rubbing with a heavy load. I regularly haul around 500 lbs of feed in my bed...any thoughts? No lift currently.
I apologize that I cannot speak to the Fox Shock upgrade as I do not run them but with that being said I do run 27x11s all the way around with P1k shocks and love it.
More often than not I have horse feed, goat feed, chicken feed and hay in mine without any issues.
Someone smarter than me will chime in reference the shocks sooner or later.
What do you run for 28s and what is the installed height on the machine?
Welcome from Michigan, also if you want post up in the new member area and tell us a bit about you and your machine.
Lastly as has been often said, pics or it didn't happen. Lol

Reactions: Backwoods
R

Rick_James74

Jan 16, 2020
Florida
Ownership

1. 700-4
I run a feed program on a 10,000 hunting ranch in Florida. I do about 60,000 pounds of feed a year and probably do at least half of that out of my 700. With ruts and cattle trails, I was getting high centered with stock so I went up to 28's and love them except they rub on bumps and going through ditches etc. Not a trail rider, more of a work vehicle. Figured as much as I use it and as many miles as I travel, might as well be comfortable and not have rubbing issues. Not really wanting a lift so was hoping by going to a shock that I could set to my regular load of 500 pounds I would be good.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!