P500 Frame to roll cage brace

S

SR86

Jul 13, 2020
Idaho
Ownership

1. 500
I bought a 2020 p500 a couple months ago and yesterday I was out hunting and ran into a guy with a 500 that was a couple years older and noticed he has they brace from the roll cage to the frame kind of below and behind the driver seat and mine doesn’t have that. Does anyone know if this is a new change or if mine isn’t right?
365AAA2B DE02 430C B3AF 89BA9E91D02E

Reactions: rtn001 and TxDoc
F

Fischer

Dec 22, 2019
The woods
Ownership

1. 500
I bought a 2020 p500 a couple months ago and yesterday I was out hunting and ran into a guy with a 500 that was a couple years older and noticed he has they brace from the roll cage to the frame kind of below and behind the driver seat and mine doesn’t have that. Does anyone know if this is a new change or if mine isn’t right? View attachment 224303
My 2020 doesn't have it.

Reactions: rtn001

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!