HBarlow

HBarlow

Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2020
Daniels, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
After spending more than $300 on rear view mirrors for my Pioneer 1000 I finally have the perfect solution. I have a set of Honda Powersports accessory rear view mirrors installed on my Honda fabric upper doors.

Finally, after moths of buying a pair of every mirror I could find and even cobbling together parts of two sets to provide mostly adequate mirrors, I have good mirrors. I have mirrors from Rocky Mountain ATV, amazon.com, ebay, and more.

I was straightening up my garage a few minutes ago and I put all the mirrors on a shelf. I have five or six pairs of mirrors. All of them are completely good enough for Pioneers without upper doors. I don't know if the A pillar in P700s and P520/500s is the same.

I have no use for them. I'll never touch them again unless I toss them in a trash can. The mirrors are not for sale and I will not package or ship them.

The mirrors are FREE TO A GOOD HOME IF YOU COME AND GET THEM. I prefer to give them to an individual member here who owns a buggy. I don't want to give them to someone who will resell them. Honor system applies.

PM me for my location.

SOLD. I also have an almost new set of OEM 12" black steel wheels and 27" x 12" tires. Wheels & tires are SOLD. They moved to TN.

And I have an almost new Honda Powersports fabric rear cab enclosure panel. I'll take $50 for it. I paid $140 plus installation.

IMG 1980 IMG 1990 IMG 1987 IMG 1988

Last edited:
TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
After spending more than $300 on rear view mirrors for my Pioneer 1000 I finally have the perfect solution. I have a set of Honda Powersports accessory rear view mirrors installed on my Honda fabric upper doors.

Finally, after moths of buying a pair of every mirror I could find and even cobbling together parts of two sets to provide mostly adequate mirrors, I have good mirrors. I have mirrors from Rocky Mountain ATV, amazon.com, ebay, and more.

I was straightening up my garage a few minutes ago and I put all the mirrors on a shelf. I have five or six pairs of mirrors. All of them are completely good enough for Pioneers without upper doors. I don't know if the A pillar in P700s and P520/500s is the same.

I have no use for them. I'll never touch them again unless I toss them in a trash can. The mirrors are not for sale and I will not package or ship them.

The mirrors are FREE TO A GOOD HOME IF YOU COME AND GET THEM. I prefer to give them to an individual member here who owns a buggy. I don't want to give them to someone who will resell them. Honor system applies.

PM me for my location.

I also have an almost new set of OEM 12" black steel wheels and 27" x 12" tires. Cheap. Make me an offer.

And I have an almost new Honda Powersports fabric rear cab enclosure panel. I'll take $50 for it. I paid $140 plus installation.

View attachment 287554 View attachment 287556 View attachment 287557 View attachment 287558
Are those still the Honda upper doors? If so, what mirror did you finally use? Come to Tennessee for a ride and I will buy you wheels and rear panel.

Lady01

Lady01

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 22, 2019
Midland Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-3

PM me for my location.

I also have an almost new set of OEM 12" black steel wheels and 27" x 12" tires. Cheap. Make me an offer.

View attachment 287554 View attachment 287556 View attachment 287557 View attachment 287558

Hey Hey! I am digging your mirror find, without hounding you, can you give a link to the exact mirrors you have?

HBarlow

HBarlow

Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2020
Daniels, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
Yes, Honda Fabric Upper Doors with Honda Powersports accessory mirrors. But before you order the mirrors note the bold warning that advising buyers the mirrors are not compatible with Fabric Upper Doors.

To install them you'll have to fabricate brackets that go inside the fabric cover and attach to the upper door frames. A friend made the brackets for me.

Last edited:
Hillbillytnt

Hillbillytnt

May 2, 2020
Ky
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Yes, Honda Fabric Upper Doors with Honda Powersports accessory mirrors. But before you order the mirrors note the bold warning that advising buyers the mirrors are not compatible with Fabric Upper Doors.

To install them you'll have to fabricate brackets that go inside the fabric cover and attach to the upper door frames. A friend made the brackets for me.

View attachment 287934

View attachment 287933
Your friend could make some cash. I believe ther is a market out there. This is a common problem. I already have one set of mirrors I can’t use.

Reactions: Lady01
HBarlow

HBarlow

Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2020
Daniels, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
Your friend could make some cash. I believe ther is a market out there. This is a common problem. I already have one set of mirrors I can’t use.
Yes, I agree with both of your statements and told him as much. In fact I encouraged him to make and sell his brackets and offered to pay a good price for them. He and his wife both have good jobs, good income, young kids, and outdoor activities they enjoy so he's not interested.

I would have paid a big price for the brackets and I think many members here would also. He could make a quick $1000 with the demand right here, right now.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
What are the mirrors for free do have? Any pics?

HBarlow

HBarlow

Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2020
Daniels, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X

Previous pics of the buggy with new wheels & tires showed Rocky Mountain ATV clamps and extensions and CARID mirror heads in use at the time.

Otherwise I don't have any photos. If amazon or ebay offered mirrors I have bought them.

I try to keep records of online purchases. Later this afternoon I'll look back through my online purchases for recent months and try to find each mirror order. I may be able to post links to them.

advertisement
HBarlow

HBarlow

Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2020
Daniels, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
I found this one:

Tusk UTV Mirror Kit with Extension - 2021 HONDA Pioneer 1000

The mirror heads didn't work very well so I found a pair of chrome steel rectangular car mirrors on CARID.

I can't find any others. I always try to save order acknowledgements and shipping advice when I receive them via email. Ebay and Amazon shippers often don't provide any documentation.

Come by my house and I'll let you look over what I have and pick a set. it's only 1000 miles or so depending on where you are in Michigan.

Last edited:
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Come by my house and I'll let you look over what I have and pick a set. it's only 1000 miles or so depending on where you are in Michigan.
Haha yeah sure! Ill be right over!

• Haha
Reactions: Lady01 and TripleB
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Previous pics of the buggy with new wheels & tires showed Rocky Mountain ATV clamps and extensions and CARID mirror heads in use at the time.

Otherwise I don't have any photos. If amazon or ebay offered mirrors I have bought them.

I try to keep records of online purchases. Later this afternoon I'll look back through my online purchases for recent months and try to find each mirror order. I may be able to post links to them.
What the hell is all this suppose to mean? Lol.
you cant just take a pic of the different mirrors laid out in a box for us to see? Kinda nice to see what your offering? I was interested in what you have and was gona offer to pay the shipping but… 🤷‍♂️

D

Dasmoeturhead

I drove up to West Virginia today, and picked up the tire/wheel sets.
It was a real pleasure to meet HBarlow, and his better half who insisted I stay for lunch. Glad I did. Big old Turkey sammich, chips, and then Peach cobbler with ice cream. Could have Stayed all day enjoying their company.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!