Multi Front Bumper delete

C

cvj

Oct 6, 2023
Victoria, BC
Ownership

1. Looking to buy
I am looking at getting a new 520, and was wondering what people think of deleting the front bumper and putting a more flat version on, so it does not stick so far out front, allowing it to be a little behind the front tires? That would also allow an easier loading into the back of a truck. I know there would not be enough space for a winch, but I am not looking at putting one on.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
What kind of truck are you loading it on to?
Many folks don't have an issue like that when loading it on a truck. You can still put a winch on it. This was what my P5 same wheel base, looked like when it was im my truck. No issues. Plus I have an 8’ bed the only way to go IMO bit thats just me.
Also we encourage to use the search up top, your question might be answered there.
IMG 1923

C

cvj

Oct 6, 2023
Victoria, BC
Ownership

1. Looking to buy
What kind of truck are you loading it on to?
Many folks don't have an issue like that when loading it on a truck. You can still put a winch on it. This was what my P5 same wheel base, looked like when it was im my truck. No issues. Plus I have an 8’ bed the only way to go IMO bit thats just me.
Also we encourage to use the search up top, your question might be answered there.
View attachment 405735
I have a japanese import flat deck with an 8' x 5' flat deck with fold down sides. 850KG payload, and carries our 2UP ATV fine. I was thinking with the shallow bumper, it would look more like the RZR style front end. Tried searching for anything regarding modifying, but came up short.

316235562 10164264378599815 5706155330993060287 n

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I have a japanese import flat deck with an 8' x 5' flat deck with fold down sides. 850KG payload, and carries our 2UP ATV fine. I was thinking with the shallow bumper, it would look more like the RZR style front end. Tried searching for anything regarding modifying, but came up short.

View attachment 405737
Welcome from South Florida

Nice 🤔 never saw a white P5 with a 8' bed before 👍.......

C

cvj

Oct 6, 2023
Victoria, BC
Ownership

1. Looking to buy
1874 which is quite impressive for that truck... unless that's gross.
ENGINE TYPE:F8 TRANSMISSION:5 SPEED MANUAL
LOADING CAPACITY:850kg
NET WEIGHT:1210kg
GROSS WEIGHT:2225kg
MANUFACTURE YEAR:2004 SINGLE TIRE

The Japanese build trucks a little different than in North America. Let me say, they do not have a lot of power (1800 cc Engine), but they get the job done, just a lot slower.

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Is that one 4wd? I’ll admit, I’d try to run it on the trails if it was. I think they are cool.
@cvj I'm just joking but I do think they're pretty cool. Like JB said if that was 4WD I'd have fun with it on the trails. Though the long beds aren't as common there's a few of similar trucks around my neighborhood.

Just seen this one on the whey home
IMG 20231006 161159016 HDR

My neighbor a few houses down from me had a Honda for sale not long ago. If I had a bigger property to upkeep this would make for a great little work truck.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!