BOX1

FS: Honda Pioneer 2 peice poly Hard Coat Windshield

lomax

lomax

Apr 28, 2021
Denver Colorado
I replaced the windshield on my 2021 Honda Pioneer 1000-5 side x side
this weekend and have the stock Honda PART#: 0SR71-HL4-A20 2 piece poly
Hard Coat Windshield for sale. This has about 5 hours on it and it in perfect condition.
All the hardware is already installed so it should take about 10 minutes to install
it on your machine. This is a best Honda factory windshield. See more information in the
link below. $300 picked up in Westminster Colorado.

IMG 0196 Windshield

Remington

Remington

Sheriff Chief POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I replaced the windshield on my 2021 Honda Pioneer 1000-5 side x side
this weekend and have the stock Honda PART#: 0SR71-HL4-A20 2 piece poly
Hard Coat Windshield for sale. This has about 5 hours on it and it in perfect condition.
All the hardware is already installed so it should take about 10 minutes to install
it on your machine. This is a best Honda factory windshield. See more information in the
link below. $300 picked up in Westminster Colorado.

View attachment 271757 View attachment 271758
You need to move this to the “by sell i wanna” thread so it gets more views

lomax

lomax

Apr 28, 2021
Denver Colorado
Thanks you so very much for the information. I will give that a try also. Please let me know if I need to remove it from here. I thought the local board would be a good place as it is pickup only.

Reactions: Remington and ChadD
Remington

Remington

Sheriff Chief POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Thanks you so very much for the information. I will give that a try also. Please let me know if I need to remove it from here. I thought the local board would be a good place as it is pickup only.
No your good. U can leave it here. Just the other thread will get u more looks

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!