Red500

Red500

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2018
Greeneville, Tn.
Ownership

1. 500
I'm a huge fan of diesel engines in cars, trucks, and tractors but as stated by @JenEllo diesels are heavy, also more expensive to build, and if they're not turbocharged diesel engines are generally low rpm, high torque, work engines.

Think Kubota. Kubota offers a diesel-powered UTV. Friends owned one a few years ago. They were dead slow.

The RTV900 is also diesel and very slow.

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
My dad had a RTV 900 bought new when they first came out. Tough as nails , slow , loud , but a great work machine and the hydraulic dump was great. Wore it out and finished it off last year. I can't say anything negative about it but a trail machine it was not.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!