RobSparre

RobSparre

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2020
West Chester, PA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I invite my friends to review - thanks for all the help and wisdom I have learned from you guys to do these mods! - @TripleB @Lady01 @Wellzy @ACfixer @Mudwing @TxDoc @Prntckt @Honda_Dave @Spoonbill @Wxbee @TexasTodd @grallison14 @rthomas9107 @Hking94 @bwetzel @John79042 @Russ989 @Smitty335 @Scott5150 @JeremieBaker @Hondasxs @Haldog77 - and apologies to those I neglected to thank.

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I invite my friends to review - thanks for all the help and wisdom I have learned from you guys to do these mods! - @TripleB @Lady01 @Wellzy @ACfixer @Mudwing @TxDoc @Prntckt @Honda_Dave @Spoonbill @Wxbee @TexasTodd @grallison14 @rthomas9107 @Hking94 @bwetzel @John79042 @Russ989 @Smitty335 @Scott5150 @JeremieBaker @Hondasxs @Haldog77 - and apologies to those I neglected to thank.
If you learned anything from me, I assure you it was purely accidental. 😂

advertisement
Lady01

Lady01

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 22, 2019
Midland Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Hey kids - my latest video is on selecting and installing a full cab enclosure for the P1K. I include a breakdown of all the wiring needed plus the dreaded original music soundtrack. Please enjoy!

Hey Rob!

Nice Review, and great video. Thanks for your training/education/review and time! Good work!

When I was considering my enclosure on our P1K3, I wasn't sure about what to get either, I decided on the Honda hard top, Honda front windshield, Honda soft upper (which acutally have metal frame which can be lock in and easliy reoved)... Anyway really like it, but like your zipper doors has a few issues, but well within tolerance zone!

Keep up the good work on the forum!

RobSparre

RobSparre

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2020
West Chester, PA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks @Lady01 - winch video coming in a few weeks. The fun never stops.

Reactions: Lady01
bwetzel

bwetzel

Nov 10, 2018
Illinois
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Another well done video Rob. With the amount of products out there and the amount they cost, info like this (and most the other posts in forum) is worth its weight in gold.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!