Fun?

S

Steve26

Sep 27, 2013
Getting a p4 in red and am starting to worry that maybe not what I should have got so I go one question....can u have fun on them back in the mountains I live in eastern ky...that's all I got it for was to go back and have fun on the hills with friends

bigc

bigc

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 16, 2013
heck yes you can have fun on a pioneer they go plenty fast and climb great ride and drive great the perfect ride in my opinion

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Steve, Which other SxS is on your list?
You should read what Bfree just posted about the rzr4. general-pioneer-discussion-f47/will-the-pioneer-700-seat-adults-t174-10.html#p1794

There is all kinds of fun... Here is my top 4.
Fast Fun - Pioneer has it, not the fastest sxs in town but it can hold ground and just as fast on the trail.
Friend fun - Pioneer has it. 2, 3 or 4 people fun.
Mud fun - Pioneer has it. 4x4, diff lock. class leading pulling capacity to pull the others out.
Dependable fun - Pioneer has it. No belts here.
Beer fun - um... I'll plied the 5th.

I got a trip planed in late Oct. I will be putting it to the fun test then.

S

Swamper

Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2013
I'll second Hondasxs's comments. I have the P4 and I bought it for mostly fun and spending good times with family. Can't count the times the rear seats have been up and down lately. Nothing else like it out there.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!