Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
PMs updated. One member is still deciding, so if there is someone else interested in one it would help as a backup if needed given the time. Wonder if @JTW might still be interested since some of you were talking about a group trip for pickup?

Last edited:
J

JTW

PMs updated. One member is still deciding, so if there is someone else interested in one it would help as a backup if needed given the time. Wonder if @JTW might still be interested since some of you were talking about a group trip for pickup?
I don’t care either way... just so long as it gets to takeover for me. I have zero need for it but will pitch in if it helps you all. Just let me know how much ($100 I thought) and where to send money and who’s bringing the bed.

Reactions: Mudder and Mudwing
NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Wasn’t sure which place to put the color preference but I chose here. Lol. I’ll take a Red if they’re not all spoken for. I’m not overly picky here either so if someone really wants it I can be convinced to take black. ;)

Reactions: Mudwing and Mudder
NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Wasn’t sure which place to put the color preference but I chose here. Lol. I’ll take a Red if they’re not all spoken for. I’m not overly picky here either so if someone really wants it I can be convinced to take black. ;)
I just saw the full group PM and added it there. D’oh!

Reactions: Mudwing
Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Got it, making progress on payments. Thanks to @Hondasxs for increasing the # of participants on PM for Supporting and Lifetime members.

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
I don’t care either way... just so long as it gets to takeover for me. I have zero need for it but will pitch in if it helps you all. Just let me know how much ($100 I thought) and where to send money and who’s bringing the bed.
@JTW , i screwed up and forgot to include you on the new Group PM distribution, but have you listed. HondaSxS working on fixing that later. Sorry.

Reactions: Mudwing
ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I’ll get with you soon to come get mine a Kilos/possibly JTWS.

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Ready for bed time, success!

4EFDCCA3 A562 4FC6 B035 6B053D847E37

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Gotta give a Thanks to @Hondasxs for creating this forum and helping me out with adding the Invite More PM feature within a few minutes of a request.

Don’t know of any other internet forum and members that could pull this off so fast. Seller got 6 offers after ours.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!