P1000 Gear reduction?

DennyChapman

DennyChapman

Sep 7, 2021
Statesboro Ga.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Do i need a gear reduction if i run a TTC 3” lift ,18” rims and 33” tires ? I ride dirt roads, mountain trails , mud trails and pits, and ditches. Pretty much all styles of riding. i don’t want to burn up any clutches

Reactions: Lady01
JoeyL

JoeyL

Lifetime Member
Jan 28, 2020
Houston
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Do i need a gear reduction if i run a TTC 3” lift ,18” rims and 33” tires ? I ride dirt roads, mountain trails , mud trails and pits, and ditches. Pretty much all styles of riding. i don’t want to burn up any clutches
I cant tell you for sure, but I am running 30s and i dont feel that i should go any bigger without gear reduction.
I would even consider IGR running 30s for the riding i do (rocky and steep mountain trails - no mud, no fast riding) but i havent felt i needed it enough to do it.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!