Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Just stirring the pot, @Smitty335 style. Having 50 inch restricted trails, glad the P500 is offered in the line up. Its good to have a choice to match ones needs.

S

snakeriver

Oct 11, 2018
Clarkston Wa
Ownership

1. 500
Saw in another thread where the P5 was referred to as Glorified Rancher. Lol, just had to use that term!

Made this visor for the roof. Should protect the light bar a little more, reduce the glare on the windshield and push the rain water out past our laps when the half shield is on. ;)

View attachment 166276

Had considered putting lights in it, then thought it would just be more work and wiring, also thought it might look gaudy and scrapped the idea. Then @ToddH asked if I was going to add them and that put it back into my head. Then my Line X guy was busy as hell and took a while to spray it which gave me too much time to think about it and order them. :rolleyes:

View attachment 166277 View attachment 166278

5 brackets, 12 screws and 2 bolts hold it on. It doesn't move and pushing on it lifts the roof. Caulked the seam where it meets the gutter so it won't leak.

View attachment 166279

Would've cleaned it up more for picture taking but Winter's coming so it'll get a spit shine in the Spring. :cool:

Now that you have a pattern when will you start making them???? I NEED to spend more money of course.

Reactions: trigger
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Now that you have a pattern when will you start making them???? I NEED to spend more money of course.

Lol, No way! This thing was a b**** to make! It's actually two patterns, one for the upper and one for the lower. It tapers in every direction and nothing is straight or square to anything else. One of a kind and way too much time invested for what it is.

S

snakeriver

Oct 11, 2018
Clarkston Wa
Ownership

1. 500
Lol, No way! This thing was a b**** to make! It's actually two patterns, one for the upper and one for the lower. It tapers in every direction and nothing is straight or square to anything else. One of a kind and way too much time invested for what it is.[/QUOT
It looks good and looks like it will do the job really well...

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!