Vikes79

Vikes79

SKOL!
Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
South Dakota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Normally I don’t comments on videos like this, but this was the dumbest thing I have ever seen common sense safety wise…

People in back of truck in line of fire from what ever that big ass rope pops loose from the mud truck…🤦🏼‍♂️

People standing in back of truck just waiting to get dumped over the side when the truck lurches…🤦🏼‍♂️

Tow rope connected a 2” hitch ball on the pickup…🤦🏼‍♂️

the irony of the video guy talking about doing everything safe and keeping everyone safe…..priceless

Sheetmetalfab

Sheetmetalfab

Liberal kryptonite. truth and logic….
Lifetime Member
Jul 21, 2019
Alaska
Ownership

1. Do not currently own

2. Talon x4
Normally I don’t comments on videos like this, but this was the dumbest thing I have ever seen common sense safety wise…

People in back of truck in line of fire from what ever that big ass rope pops loose from the mud truck…🤦🏼‍♂️

People standing in back of truck just waiting to get dumped over the side when the truck lurches…🤦🏼‍♂️

the irony of the video guy talking about doing everything safe and keeping everyone safe…..priceless
Agreed.

not even entertaining dumbazzery……….

at least whistling diesel breaks chit. 😂

ChadD

ChadD

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2018
Brown City
Ownership

1. 1000-5

👴🏻🤣

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!