P1000 Good price for tires?

brennen

brennen

Mar 23, 2021
michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have a completely stock pioneer with no desire to lift or change a-arms. Found some rzr take off tires for $350. They have 150 miles and are 29”. 29x9x14 and 29x11x14. They resemble the bighorns but I believe they are called trail master.
Is this a good deal?
Will they clear with no rubbing?

Reactions: Lady01 and ChadD
M

Molson0876

May 28, 2019
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I have a completely stock pioneer with no desire to lift or change a-arms. Found some rzr take off tires for $350. They have 150 miles and are 29”. 29x9x14 and 29x11x14. They resemble the bighorns but I believe they are called trail master.
Is this a good deal?
I recently purchased stock Honda Talon wheels and tires new pull offs, same size your looking at from the dealership for $800, shipping included. I have great clearance, no rubbing or concerns. Great look and performance

Robobrainiac

Robobrainiac

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Is this a good deal?
Technically anything over 28 will rub on the front. Some brands run smaller and may fit. For 29s you will want front forward control arms. They will not lift the machine, just move the front forward enough to clear 28s.

brennen

brennen

Mar 23, 2021
michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Technically anything over 28 will rub on the front. Some brands run smaller and may fit. For 29s you will want front forward control arms. They will not lift the machine, just move the front forward enough to clear 28s.
Okay so I probably should drop out on the deal. I just don’t want to jump into changing a arms or lifting. I only have 40 miles on the machine.
id like more of a road tire than what comes in it, and saw these on marketplace and didn’t sound like a bad price.

Robobrainiac

Robobrainiac

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Okay so I probably should drop out on the deal. I just don’t want to jump into changing a arms or lifting. I only have 40 miles on the machine.
id like more of a road tire than what comes in it, and saw these on marketplace and didn’t sound like a bad price.
I would recommend evaluating what kind of terrain you want to conquer, save some coin, and purchase whatever tire and or wheel combo you want for your machine. The benefits of the arms also have better clearance because they arch the bottoms of them. There are people on here who have made modifications to their machine before they ever drove it :p

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!