Goodmorning from SE GA/NE FL!

S

sks_nat

Jun 20, 2018
SE GA
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Hello, I'm sks_nat

Hey y'all! Live in GA and work in FL so just dropping in to say hello! Just gave the ole 07 420 to the father-in-law for the farm. Hope to have a 1000-5 in the next 6-8 months. Working on a rental property trying to sell it, so it consumes my time at the moment. Love riding, tunes, the mud and tinkering and of course beer! Hope to learn a lot about these machines in the next few months to make sure I know what to tinker with first, haha. Also have a 24' enclosed trailer that I am in the process of making a sleeper toy hauler. Power, lights and A/C are installed. Now its just getting the rest of the necessities in place. One step at a time.....cheers!

Here is a little info about me to begin with!
Honda SxS ownership : No, but I am looking to buy
I have owned, or currently own the following: ATV, Motorcycle
My off-road experience level is: Trail Rider
My favorite place to ride is: We have a local place called Gilligans Island and Fatdaddy's ATV park in Waycross

swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
Welcome from Pa

Reactions: sks_nat
Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome to the club from Cleveland!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Welcome

K9Paco

K9Paco

Lifetime Member
Apr 22, 2018
Lake Charles, La
Ownership

1. Talon X LV
Welcome from SE Louisiana. Spent a couple of years down your way. Right off exit 1. Semper Fi.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!