Got a Pioneer 700-4

J

Jennings

Jun 15, 2014
Just picked up my new Pioneer after a month of waiting anxiously. It took a few hours to get used to but overall it seem to be a pretty good ride. Also got my 500 rubicon out of the shop it had its top end rebuilt, I've heard after the motor has been torn down they won't last long, any suggestions?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1,003 KB · Views: 813
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    683.8 KB · Views: 810
fishin2Dmax

fishin2Dmax

Lifetime Member
Sep 22, 2013
Utah
Congratulations Jennings welcome to the Pioneer owners club. I hope you enjoy yours as much as we've enjoyed our Pioneer 700-4.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Welcome Jennings, We all been there. Could not wait to get our Pioneer's. Seemed like it was forever waiting for it to arrive. Now that its here we love them. Well most of us anyways. You will quickly learn who thought they were buying Honda's version of a xp1k. But overall it has met our needs all around. I really think you will love it.

As for your Rubicon. Just take it easy. A good LONG break in is key to it lasting.

Here's a pic of my 01 Rubicon on the emergency table.
p1010014.JPG

Here's one when we both were in our prime.

Hope to see you around.

Attachments

• dscf0021.JPG
    dscf0021.JPG
    166.9 KB · Views: 757
bigc

bigc

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 16, 2013
good ole vampire tires i remember running them years ago best climbing tire made

J

Jennings

Jun 15, 2014
Thanks for the advice Hondasxs, I'm sure the Pioneer will be receiving all the attention for a while so the Rubicon will take a nice break, but man she sure dose sound and run great now though.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!