P1000 Got the paint stick out

EricG

EricG

Lifetime Member
Jul 19, 2017
North East PA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Probably one of the easiest things with a big impact. What you learn on here is great! Paint stick2 Paintstick1

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Looks good. I did mine back in December 2015 and still have not redone it but it does need it.

Reactions: EricG
EricG

EricG

Lifetime Member
Jul 19, 2017
North East PA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Looks good. I did mine back in December 2015 and still have not redone it but it does need it.
I was actually hoping to find a white one that would glow in the dark. But no dice. They do have them online but they're like $18 compare to $2

Reactions: joeymt33
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I was actually hoping to find a white one that would glow in the dark. But no dice. They do have them online but they're like $18 compare to $2

Cool, thanks for that. That just might be the incentive I need to redo it.

E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I have to go to town TOMORROW!

Reactions: joeymt33
D

Dasmoeturhead

The paintstick idea is a good mod.
I bought one of those automotive type touch up pens. Big mistake cuz it has a metal point as the applicator, and when I tried to paint the lettering the paint started to spider web all over the place. I guess the plastic parts and that metal tip caused static electricity to build up and the paint was actually flying off the tip all over the place. Had to clean it all off several times. What a PITA. Got er done though, and those letters show up real nice.
I would not advise using the auto type pen. Duplicolor brand I think.

EricG

EricG

Lifetime Member
Jul 19, 2017
North East PA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The paintstick idea is a good mod.
I bought one of those automotive type touch up pens. Big mistake cuz it has a metal point as the applicator, and when I tried to paint the lettering the paint started to spider web all over the place. I guess the plastic parts and that metal tip caused static electricity to build up and the paint was actually flying off the tip all over the place. Had to clean it all off several times. What a PITA. Got er done though, and those letters show up real nice.
I would not advise using the auto type pen. Duplicolor brand I think.
I actually had the same thing in my hand and saw the tip and thought otherwise. Good info to put out there though.

advertisement
elkaholic

elkaholic

Illegitimi non carborundum
Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Yes, I used a white one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!