P500 Greasing

O

oldfortyfive

Lifetime Member
Dec 6, 2015
Illinois
Ownership

1. 500
No, but once a year after I give mine a good cleaning I pull it out in the yard and squirt machine oil on/around all the suspension joints. Don't know that it helps, but at least it should come apart easier when the time comes. It's worked well on my snow blowers.

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Thats one difference with Hondas vs Polaris. Polaris has grease fittings, Honda no.

Reactions: J80 and Backwoods
H

HondaTech

No, but once a year after I give mine a good cleaning I pull it out in the yard and squirt machine oil on/around all the suspension joints. Don't know that it helps, but at least it should come apart easier when the time comes. It's worked well on my snow blowers.

We lube all pivots, latches, and joints on every service. Helps keep things from squeaking as well.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!