Greetings from Canada

CJQuig

CJQuig

Lifetime Member
Nov 21, 2023
St Johns, Nl, Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Hi guys, I just purchased a 2023 Pioneer 1000-3. Accessories included were: Honda signature accessory 2 piece, hard coat windshield, hard roof, winch, and soft rear window. Im having no luck finding upper doors for a fair price, besides from the dealer. Any recommendations for vendors that deliver to Newfoundland, Canada? it get cold here. Also, any recommendations for a wiper that will fit that windshield?

I also have a 2013 Honda foreman 500, still as solid as day one.
IMG 3114

Cheers,

Craig

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Hi guys, I just purchased a 2023 Pioneer 1000-3. Accessories included were: Honda signature accessory 2 piece, hard coat windshield, hard roof, winch, and soft rear window. Im having no luck finding upper doors for a fair price, besides from the dealer. Any recommendations for vendors that deliver to Newfoundland, Canada? it get cold here. Also, any recommendations for a wiper that will fit that windshield?

I also have a 2013 Honda foreman 500, still as solid as day one.
View attachment 410051

Cheers,

Craig
Welcome from NW Arkansas.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!