P700m4 Greetings from Georgetown, TX

S

Spinspun

Oct 24, 2023
Texas
Ownership

1. 700-4
Hey all, I have been reading the forums for about 6 months and finally joined. We are running a 2022 700-4 standard for some light yard work, but mainly for having fun with the family trail ridding. We have always been a Honda motocross family, but needed to get something for the wifey to keep up!!
Mods are light just a full roof for now, but we all know what happens next!! Thanks for all the information on this forum!

IMG 0202 IMG 0203

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome to the forum from the home of the world’s largest orange juicer!

Red is the fastest color✅ (sorta, I’m giving ya credit because of all the dirtbikes. The SxS is going to need stickers to get back the missing power)
Pics or it didn’t happen ✅

#NTC

S

Spinspun

Oct 24, 2023
Texas
Ownership

1. 700-4
Welcome from Tejas.
Love the Honda Gavin family garage.

When I was 5 I had a Rupp minibike and then a Honda QA-50, then a Honda XR-75, etc.

Better for kids than on the couch playing video games.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
Loved my CR80 as a kid and miss the two stroke brrrra! And anything to get the kiddos off technology experiencing what I loved as a kid!

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Hey all, I have been reading the forums for about 6 months and finally joined. We are running a 2022 700-4 standard for some light yard work, but mainly for having fun with the family trail ridding. We have always been a Honda motocross family, but needed to get something for the wifey to keep up!!
Mods are light just a full roof for now, but we all know what happens next!! Thanks for all the information on this forum!

View attachment 407647 View attachment 407648
Welcome from NW Arkansas!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!