sugarray

Is this a game show?
Lifetime Member
Feb 17, 2016
WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Image Image Image Image Image
Wanted to update and review a little bit. I have installed my Superwinch Terra45 Sr. and aside from getting a good tap into key on power, it was easy install. Have Trail Armor skid plates and a-arm guards on as well. Straightforward install, but a little concerned with the a-arm guard installation. Just looks to maybe be easy to knock off. I also added tie down/pull straps to the back and painted the marking on the dash and paddle shifters, a la @joeymt33. I have 4 miles on it just driving around my small neighborhood and yard. I like the firm shifting. I don't feel any shuddering. There is a delay when showing drivetrain selection, but I think locks in well after just a couple of feet. I'm am very pleased with my purchase and ready to ride!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
View attachment 18660 View attachment 18661 View attachment 18662 View attachment 18663 View attachment 18664
Wanted to update and review a little bit. I have installed my Superwinch Terra45 Sr. and aside from getting a good tap into key on power, it was easy install. Have Trail Armor skid plates and a-arm guards on as well. Straightforward install, but a little concerned with the a-arm guard installation. Just looks to maybe be easy to knock off. I also added tie down/pull straps to the back and painted the marking on the dash and paddle shifters, a la @joeymt33. I have 4 miles on it just driving around my small neighborhood and yard. I like the firm shifting. I don't feel any shuddering. There is a delay when showing drivetrain selection, but I think locks in well after just a couple of feet. I'm am very pleased with my purchase and ready to ride!
It probably locks in/out instantly but there is a delay to the light good to see it not naked!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I call copyright infringement on the name of your ride :p

Nah... I guess I can share.
:) I was wondering about that

sugarray

sugarray

Is this a game show?
Lifetime Member
Feb 17, 2016
WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I call copyright infringement on the name of your ride :p

Nah... I guess I can share.

I believe international law allows me this "infringement". ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: CumminsPusher
sugarray

sugarray

Is this a game show?
Lifetime Member
Feb 17, 2016
WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Image Image Image Image So I believe I can ride easily now through anything I have ever ridden and plan to ride. I have my vent lines run up to the back of the front seat. Also added my magnetic gun holder to the right of the steering wheel.

Reactions: pct and joeymt33
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Guns and deep water ability! Now if the animal doesn't die you can retreat across the lake. Nice job sugarray

Sent from iPhone

Reactions: joeymt33