Calendar Guided Rides, Poker Run, and Private Night Ride [Nov 2, 2019] (Stony Lonesome OHV)

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
I'll be in cabin 102. She said it was pretty close to the RV sites so hopefully won't be too far from everybody.

Reactions: joeymt33 and DGann
ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'll be in cabin 102. She said it was pretty close to the RV sites so hopefully won't be too far from everybody.

RVs and Cabins are all in the white circle North of the Blue shades Tent camping area

1F2090C3 CFF3 43B0 8DA6 7A29287E9004

Reactions: DGann and Adam490
D

Diegokid

Sep 29, 2019
nowheresville
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Don't laugh guys but being new to the SXS here are some questions.
1. What is a poker run on a SXS, pretty sure it's different from any I've done in my youth?
2. Is the dinner just for those in the poker run?

Cyberjunk

Cyberjunk

Berserker
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 10, 2017
Crane Hill Alabama
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 700-4
1. What is a poker run on a SXS, pretty sure it's different from any I've done in my youth?

You ride the park taking pictures at different points on the route to show you have been there. Then when you get back to the main gathering place you will draw a poker hand and be ranked. Dinner is being put on by a local dealership for all that are registered with the group .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You ride the park taking pictures at different points on the route to show you have been there. Then when you get back to the main gathering place you will draw a poker hand and be ranked. Dinner is being put on by a local dealership for all that are registered with the group .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can buy multiple hands if you want it improves your probability of winning.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!