P1000 gun rack/dog boxes

amgdriver

amgdriver

Oct 4, 2020
Amelia Island Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have an unusual need for a couple of gun racks. I need something that mounts in bed or possibly the bottom of windshield/top of hood area. I need storage for 2 long guns which could be scoped hi power bolt guns or double bbl sxs or o/u shotguns. Some of these shotsguns are old/valueable/fragile with 30" bbls. I saw a fleece lined hard case mounted near the rear of another vehicle bit I could not find a name or speak to owner for info. it was a large long lined hard case with olastic outer shell Looked ATV/truck specific. I am also looking for a double dog box for the bed to hokd 2 adult GSPs. Aprox 55 lb dogs. Hope somebody here has ideas or suggestions. The inside roof mounted AR-15 type or the hood mounted V type with rubber keeper straps will not work for this application. Thanks in advance. Any suggestions/input greatly appreciated. Limited mechanical ability. Limited acces to workspace/tools

Reactions: TxDoc
smokebuzz

smokebuzz

Mar 5, 2020
Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3

Reactions: elkguide
mj1angier

mj1angier

Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2020
NC

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!