Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
For some reason when I bowled or played pool my best games were the very first, I always got worse as the games continued.
My first two suck usually then get strong right after till about 3/4 the night when it falls to s***. The wife is more solid through the night and can be deadly but mid night I do well against her. If someone is talking s*** they will lose to her.

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My first two suck usually then get strong right after till about 3/4 the night when it falls to s***. The wife is more solid through the night and can be deadly but mid night I do well against her. If someone is talking s*** they will lose to her.
I just finished up playing about 2hrs of pool. My wife beat me pretty bad tonite.

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Well I posted this last night but figured I’d erase in case I was late to work lol. I wasn’t!
Ang took me out for Vday drinks and pool. Was a damn rough morning starting at 5! Not as young as I once was but survived.
View attachment 108761
I thought you were changing your ways so you can live longero_O

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Would love to meet up but we will have a house full of little girls. Emma’s B-day

Always the desert 100, it’s not too far away

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ah damn I’d like to be there for that too I love your daughter she’s such a cutie. You guys have raised the kids so well.
We’ll be making the trip a lot more so we’ll probably see ya sooner then in the Desert. Cazi would love to meet you guys and Tiger too and we all miss you guys. Probably going to give the Polaris to them so they can start riding some with there own ride so maybe other things will work out soon too:)

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I thought you were changing your ways so you can live longero_O
I am brother. Cut Pepsi down some, ate at subway twice and Arby’s once this week and down 25% on smokes. Baby steps or my body will freak the f*** out!
And btw cheers from Spokane lol.
0F73C85E 5EC3 47BA B06F AFAFBDCF92F2

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
LOOKINK FORVARD TO DER TAKEOFVER UND MAYBOCK!!! I once had a pig named Bach. I always thought about changing the spelling to Boch or Bock like the Bavarian Lager. He weighed 539 pounds when he finally went into the freezer. 3" tusks und testickles the size of large grapefruits (I didn't wanna say softballs). He was a big red pig. Tammworth or Irish Grazer heritage breed. Famous for their bacon. Smelled like maple syrup they did! Had a bunch, but lost my herd -3 sous and 23 piglets in a barn fire. Heating lamp. Bach was fine out on the pasture though. Sad day in March nonetheless. About 10 years ago. Looking forward to trail riding in May.

zDang mang, Tip toeing through the tundra eating beans and making thunder.

So about a week.5 ago, I rejoined FB hoping to meet a single lady only to be inundated with "rescue me and my 3 kids from Iowa" or a " I rescue animals but don't have any money to feed them" GoFundme scammer and, yes a real Nigerian girl from Tennessee kind of stuff. Got fed up quick and deleted my account today. You could say FB kicked Le Buchet! Never liked and always felt violated on facecrack. Not just by the multitudes of human zombie rejects, but by the Zucksaturd in the sky...Always watching....

That is why my attendance here were a lacking. So, yup just like last time. COWBUCKETS I'm back. Like a rotten tomato stuck in your teeth...
IMG 4469
IMG 4470
IMG 4471
IMG 4444
IMG 4445
IMG 4456
IMG 4474
IMG 4475

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
From 3 years ago on the Mogollon Rim in Arizona. An amazing place to ride when it's not snowed over. Fossils abounding...

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!