Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Don’t know for sure but looks to be x5 based just stretched a foot, little taller with a few added goodies and a different look. It drove and felt a lot like the 5 but quiter.
Looks like they are using this one to drum up some reservations from people is what I was told. Same drivtrains available in either and the 5 now has third row only this one is bigger. He said base will be around 93k and fully opt will be around 110 with m being quite a bit more.
That's quite a price tag, when you hit 55, or you start thinking about being debt free, your mind set changes!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
That's quite a price tag, when you hit 55, or you start thinking about being debt free, your mind set changes!
Except for these damn Sxs’s my mind set has always been there. Between rebuilding cars and sticking to things that hold thier value I haven’t lost a penny on a rig in 25 years, but I try to be smart on what I buy.
It pains me to lose the amount we do on toys but I want them to last and retain value at least that’s why Honda/Yami is top of my list. If money or dependability didn’t matter I’d own Polaris.

J

JTW

Except for these damn Sxs’s my mind set has always been there. Between rebuilding cars and sticking to things that hold thier value I haven’t lost a penny on a rig in 25 years, but I try to be smart on what I buy.
It pains me to lose the amount we do on toys but I want them to last and retain value at least that’s why Honda/Yami is top of my list. If money or dependability didn’t matter I’d own Polaris.
Lmao... it’s a good thing you started this statement the way you did!!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Lmao... it’s a good thing you started this statement the way you did!!
All about camping and riding with the family and friends nothing else really mattered. Sxs became a big part of that. Very thankful they are dependable now, but I sometimes miss buying a bike that lasted 10-15 years in the family and was still worth something, that won’t happen with today’s machines

J

JTW

All about camping and riding with the family and friends nothing else really mattered. Sxs became a big part of that. Very thankful they are dependable now, but I sometimes miss buying a bike that lasted 10-15 years in the family and was still worth something, that won’t happen with today’s machines
My buddy with the 230 like mine text this today..

E316E64A 11DA 4AA6 BB8F D3E1CD53037B

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Been waiting on these to hit the dealers. Might trade the wife’s X5 for one of these. Not an M though... no reason for that for her. My guess is a X7M is close to 150-175k. My X5M was $115k back in 2011.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I thought you said she was special? No M for her?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

advertisement
100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sometimes we forget. When we are running about with the daily grind, doing this and doing that, sometimes we forget to ride. I was moving mulch around with the RTV and tractor and then came in for a late lunch. After building a fire and getting lost in tubeyou, I realized it was raining large thumpity drops in a thunderous uproarious downpour. So I put Me feet back on and headed out to put the machines back in the barn. After they were in I saw the p5 sitting there looking all forlorn saying to me "WTF dad, why ain't we a playin?" So we did. woooo foookin hoooo mon. slip sliding every which way turned this otherwise melancholy day into a bowl of cherries! Forking A Mon!!! Mud slinging!!like a Gatling gun of fiery mud!!! Momentary Pucker Effect Achievement. MPEA BABY!!

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Sometimes we forget. When we are running about with the daily grind, doing this and doing that, sometimes we forget to ride. I was moving mulch around with the RTV and tractor and then came in for a late lunch. After building a fire and getting lost in tubeyou, I realized it was raining large thumpity drops in a thunderous uproarious downpour. So I put Me feet back on and headed out to put the machines back in the barn. After they were in I saw the p5 sitting there looking all forlorn saying to me "WTF dad, why ain't we a playin?" So we did. woooo foookin hoooo mon. slip sliding every which way turned this otherwise melancholy day into a bowl of cherries! Forking A Mon!!! Mud slinging!!like a Gatling gun of fiery mud!!! Momentary Pucker Effect Achievement. MPEA BABY!!
I didn't quiet understand the description of your ride, would you care to elaborate? HA!

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Guess I've never be exposed to bloviating before, thanks for the heads up! HA!

Bloviate means to talk excessively in an inflated manner. To bloviate means to talk a lot and say nothing of importance. Related words are bloviates, bloviated, ...

Just messing with Dan;)

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!