100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Woke up, got out of bed. Dragged a stone across my head....
0D225191 5EAF 42D3 97D7 C7DC8D889093

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
That's right. I heard the were even outlawing outlaw trails. That makes the riders outlawed outlaws.
I love riding out that way because of all the friends and people you get to ride with but sure couldn’t handle all those rules and bulls*** all the time. Awesome to visit but I really love living in the NW. We enjoy going an hour any direction and being in the middle of free and freedom. Cool to go places where you don’t run into oncoming traffic and no one else on a machine has been. Only thing that sucks is there aren’t many forum friends around.

mjn

mjn

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 31, 2018
SE Washington State/N Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I love riding out that way because of all the friends and people you get to ride with but sure couldn’t handle all those rules and bulls*** all the time. Awesome to visit but I really love living in the NW. We enjoy going an hour any direction and being in the middle of free and freedom. Cool to go places where you don’t run into oncoming traffic and no one else on a machine has been. Only thing that sucks is there aren’t many forum friends around.

And even those bastards can’t seem to find the time off to come join you!

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
I know....well, i mean, i don't really have any friends cause I'm an asshole, but I'm trying to the same stuff with my wife's family: Get them to all move out west. That way the wife won't ever make me move back east again.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
And even those bastards can’t seem to find the time off to come join you!
Ya you jerk! Wtf? You know exactly what I’m talking about. Your heart is there too. Gotta figure some time, I’ll bug you till you do.

advertisement