Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Lol the 3 here that live there were the only one to like your post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
@mjn would've piped in too.
Beautiful state just a bit too liberal at times. Could be worse, thankful it’s not as strong as some

advertisement
mjn

mjn

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 31, 2018
SE Washington State/N Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-3
@mjn would've piped in too.
Beautiful state just a bit too liberal at times. Could be worse, thankful it’s not as strong as some

Wa is a cool state in terms of topography. We have just about every type of terrain here... from high, heavily wooded mountains to hot deserts covered in sage brush.

It's the politics of the state that truly suck. Our Governor Inslee is a complete FAR left nutbag. Then we have our dipshiat not-wet-behind-the ears yet AG, Bob Ferguson, who along with idiot Inslee would love nothing else than to remove all privately owned firearms. On top of that most of our senators have their heads stuck so far up their behinds they don't even know what day it is..

yea.. politically, our state sucks the big one. I'm all for the east side of the state joining Idaho. Let those asshats on the west side fend for themselves.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Wa is a cool state in terms of topography. We have just about every type of terrain here... from high, heavily wooded mountains to hot deserts covered in sage brush.

It's the politics of the state that truly suck. Our Governor Inslee is a complete FAR left nutbag. Then we have our dipshiat not-wet-behind-the ears yet AG, Bob Ferguson, who along with idiot Inslee would love nothing else than to remove all privately owned firearms. On top of that most of our senators have their heads stuck so far up their behinds they don't even know what day it is..

yea.. politically, our state sucks the big one. I'm all for the east side of the state joining Idaho. Let those asshats on the west side fend for themselves.
Lmao! I knew you’d have something to say! I think let the 509 area code become 208!

advertisement