DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
He likes the hills. And closer to where he wants to be which is anywhere hes not, lol
I don't know the guy as well as you guys who've met him. Ridden with him. Hung out with him.

All i know is what he posts...and some of his postings strike a chord with me. In some ways, i think we are much alike. So, IMO, it's not so much the hills, as finding out what's on the other side of those hills, that he likes. Saw Raiders of the lost Ark too much as a kid myself. The answer to that question in KY is...another house. At the top of that hill is a fence with a posted sign. Don't know if you've ever been to Asheville or not, but he has plenty of hills. And fences. And posted signs. It's really no different than KY.

What he seems to want (and again, i may be way off) can only be had somewhere in the western US (or maybe Alaska).

But if he likes Kentucky...more power to him. Tons of History and Squatch sightings.

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I don't know the guy as well as you guys who've met him. Ridden with him. Hung out with him.

All i know is what he posts...and some of his postings strike a chord with me. In some ways, i think we are much alike. So, IMO, it's not so much the hills, as finding out what's on the other side of those hills, that he likes. Saw Raiders of the lost Ark too much as a kid myself. The answer to that question in KY is...another house. At the top of that hill is a fence with a posted sign. Don't know if you've ever been to Asheville or not, but he has plenty of hills. And fences. And posted signs. It's really no different than KY.

What he seems to want (and again, i may be way off) can only be had somewhere in the western US (or maybe Alaska).

But if he likes Kentucky...more power to him. Tons of History and Squatch sightings.
Rather see Squatch in the west. Too stinky in the east.

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5

I think he wants complete freedom. And I'm not sure it exists

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I always thought Idaho was full of good kind and honest Christian folk, but no, not these dang greedy ass sellers. I’m about ready to give up on north Idaho and find a rock to crawl under. I have looked at everything for sale in north Idaho
Check craigslist for "for sale by owner" ads in the real estate section in that state. You never know.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I think you are right, but some places are easier to pretend than others.
I think I can appreciate the reasons someone would want to be in Idaho.
The crystal waters and clear sky’s without chem trails. The abundance of wildlife and fish in the lakes and streams. The absence of garbage and popularity amongst the woods. Being able to cross large distances without permits and licenses. Being able to hit a trail and not run into tons of people coming at you for 100’s of miles, being able to do those miles without worries. It’s nice to park at a spot and not go running out to check if keys are in your machine, not needing a tracker or alarm on your machine. Pulling into any town for gas and supplies then getting back in the trails without looking in your mirrors wondering what you did wrong. The ability to carry weapons and not get looked at funny, even into various businesses. Knowing if someone finds you stuck or in a predicament they’ll do what they can to help and do all they can. Knowing your views are shared with the majority and democracy is hated. Most of all the space and freedom to set foot where others haven’t, make new trails and not follow everyone before you, find new places, look up at the beautiful sky’s and have the best sleep you’ve ever had anywhere. Even the air is different for whatever reason.
At least that’s how I feel and why I can’t wait to get back out. Yes my state has some good trails and beautiful waters and sky’s at times but it’s just not Idaho. Once you cross that state line my heart changes a bit.

advertisement
100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
:):)
I think I can appreciate the reasons someone would want to be in Idaho.
The crystal waters and clear sky’s without chem trails. The abundance of wildlife and fish in the lakes and streams. The absence of garbage and popularity amongst the woods. Being able to cross large distances without permits and licenses. Being able to hit a trail and not run into tons of people coming at you for 100’s of miles, being able to do those miles without worries. It’s nice to park at a spot and not go running out to check if keys are in machine, not needing a tracker or alarm on your machine. Pulling into any town for gas and supplies then getting back in the trails without looking in your mirrors wondering what you did wrong. The ability to carry weapons and not get looked at funny, even into various businesses. Knowing if someone finds you stuck or in a predicament they’ll do what they can to help and do all they can. Knowing your views are shared with the majority and democracy is hated. Most of all the space and freedom to set foot where others haven’t, make new trails and not follow everyone before you, find new places, look up at the beautiful sky’s and have the best sleep you’ve ever had anywhere. Even the air is different for whatever reason.
At least that’s how I feel and why I can’t wait to get back out. Yes my state has some good trails and beautiful waters and sky’s at times but it’s just not Idaho. Once you cross that state line my heart changes a bit.
:):)

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Ah dammit...

03F7A370 9C0A 49E4 BFA7 64B9ABCA2F38

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Fix or repair Daily?
I know I know but even you can’t tell me you hate those. 5.0 was a pretty solid car with a manual. It’s got 117k and even the interior is absolutely flawless. Garage queen. Looks like someone was mad or jelly as it’s keyed up really bad. Trying to catch it before paint. Been looking for a deal on one since I had to quit hauling my boys around needing a 4 door. f***ers really hold thier resale though. Gone up about 25% in last 5 years. I’d make money to paint and drive it for a few years. Tire kicking for the right price

Mopower58

Mopower58

CST is the Best!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I know I know but even you can’t tell me you hate those. 5.0 was a pretty solid car with a manual. It’s got 117k and even the interior is absolutely flawless. No leaks, straight,everything solid. Looks like someone was mad or jelly as it’s keyed up really bad. Trying to catch it before paint. Been looking for a deal on one since I had to quit hauling my boys around needing a 4 door. f***ers really hold thier resale though. Gone up about 25% in last 5 years. Tire kicking for the right price
I don't hate them but if it's not a Mopar I am not interested.Guess I am just old and grumpy!:D

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I don't hate them but if it's not a Mopar I am not interested.Guess I am just old and grumpy!:D
No, I understand where you’re coming from. All manufacturers have something good. In 90’s car wise there isn’t much to choose from anymore. Plus I’m just a rwd manual type of guy and WONT touch same year Camero. Not many American choices. Zcar and Supra too much money and expensive to own now for parts. 302 pretty common lol.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!