H.F.A.W.H.A. meeting

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
View attachment 125335 Ok! This looks like a group I can relate too:)
Happy Friday to my new found friends:D
Come on in the water is fine..... cheers to you. And around here, keep your feelings somewhere else ..lol.
Feelings? According to the guys that work for me I have none.
Scrolling thru the thread. I will fit in here just fine!

Our thread motto sign from the NTC thread....think it is fitting for this thread too :D

Welcome new group members this group has gone lo days 17247492

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
This is the first time in 17 years of the sport where I’ve headed off alone to ride with friends. Family had to stay behind. Boys are both busy and my daughter is hurting a bit today. Wife told me to go and they will see about tomorrow. Sad day sure feels weird.
View attachment 125356
Hope Sam gets better soon!

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
What do yall think? First time to etch glass. They will be at takeover as a raffle item. Or what ever hondasxs wants to do with themView attachment 125322

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
You are very talented for a big guy! Got any shot glasses for the sipping? HA!

advertisement
W

WhiskeyTee

Apr 25, 2019
Utah
Ownership

1. Do not currently own

Ok, Holly F&@k CP you got skills! Very nice work! That was a very entertaining thread to scroll thru!

Now back to my original question of what I was looking at? Did CP eat Mexican or truck stop sushi to create those puddles or oily trail on the ground?

Or did he spill his Beer in sorrow of the fam kicking him out forthe night?

I gota know!

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
Ok, Holly F&@k CP you got skills! Very nice work! That was a very entertaining thread to scroll thru!

Now back to my original question of what I was looking at? Did CP eat Mexican or truck stop sushi to create those puddles or oily trail on the ground?

Or did he spill his Beer in sorrow of the fam kicking him out forthe night?

I gota know!

The PNW Legend spill a beer....never!!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Hope Sam gets better soon!
Thank you buddy. She’s doing ok just doesn’t like taking the pain pills much which is a good thing. When she turns down riding with forum friends you know she’s hurting pretty good. I’m positive a couple days will make all the difference.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!