Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
One of my favorite places, make sure to do the buggy tour. Blind tiger on Broad St was a cool place back in the day as well as Tommy Condons. I was back there last year and ate at a BBQ place ( yea I know should have been eating low country) and it was awesome - Lewis’s BBQ.
Thanks will check those things out.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Looks like talon country there.
First time ever I felt the p1k to be inadequate. 1 minute into this ride and your ready to drop cash on a Talon. No s***! Is we lived in the desert I’d go buy a talon immediately.
Well s*** happens. Took off from camp and heard a light snap, pretty much knowing what it was we continued. 2 miles in after hearing it occasionally I checked and found the broken shaft.
36D7C3B4 BA4E 4478 8C45 7557CAAB6E51

First broken axle on my rig. Continued for about 5 miles when till it was about to come apart and did the ride of shame backwards. Must’ve broken it last weekend on that rough last ride trying to get unstuck and not noticed till now. All I can say is holy balls that sucked. Had just found a solid rhythm through here and was riding solo, was getting fun.
First mechanical failure on this rig but not her fault and she got me home. Love my Honda!

J

JTW

First time ever I felt the p1k to be inadequate. 1 minute into this ride and your ready to drop cash on a Talon. No s***! Is we lived in the desert I’d go buy a talon immediately.
Well s*** happens. Took off from camp and heard a light snap, pretty much knowing what it was we continued. 2 miles in after hearing it occasionally I checked and found the broken shaft.
View attachment 125491
First broken axle on my rig. Continued for about 5 miles when till it was about to come apart and did the ride of shame backwards. Must’ve broken it last weekend on that rough last ride trying to get unstuck and not noticed till now. All I can say is holy balls that sucked. Had just found a solid rhythm through here and was riding solo, was getting fun.
First mechanical failure on this rig but not her fault and she got me home. Love my Honda!
Yup have spares?

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand