Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I love this guy...
Yes he’s good. He uses a lot of delay in his set up to get to the speed plateau he’s at. Much like Nuno Bentinquart. They both use it well. I have difficulty with just one delay peddle in my set up to capture it throughout. I need a sound engineer to Change it while plying.

snuffnwhisky

snuffnwhisky

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 21, 2016
Cullman, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
20190430 145841

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My renter is a guitarist. He has quite the collection. Here are a few. There's another 10 or so in the closet. Rickenbacker, Gibsons, Ovation....
IMG 1454

Remington

Remington

Fife! POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
My renter is a guitarist. He has quite the collection. Here are a few. There's another 10 or so in the closet. Rickenbacker, Gibsons, Ovation....
View attachment 126202
That’s sweet. I have a Line 6 half stack with a digital Line 6 head. I had an original 5150 head with a Peavy cabinet but sold it. The Marshalls are nice. Most of the time you need some peddles and effects to get different sounds but they sound best cranked

Bastardchild

Bastardchild

Nov 3, 2016
Orange Heights, fl
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Yes he’s good. He uses a lot of delay in his set up to get to the speed plateau he’s at. Much like Nuno Bentinquart. They both use it well. I have difficulty with just one delay peddle in my set up to capture it throughout. I need a sound engineer to Change it while plying.
I used to dabble with guitars. Theyre just piled in the corner now. I used to play in a band 'Midnite Kickstand' lol. I was rhythm guitar, and honestly the weakest link in the band. Mediocre at best. We could never keep a drummer and we all kinda got tired of it. When we lost our last drummer, I had just gotten on with the City of Gainesville as an apprentice lineman making $11.11 an hour and I was starving, but I knew it would get better in the future. Being we were at a stopping point with the band I sold every thing! Lol It helped make ends meet at the time. Life is good now though and Ive collected a few guitars again, but I havent even picked one up in a few years. I wouldnt even consider being in a band now with everything we do on the weekends now. There would be no time for practice or gigs

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I used to dabble with guitars. Theyre just piled in the corner now. I used to play in a band 'Midnite Kickstand' lol. I was rhythm guitar, and honestly the weakest link in the band. Mediocre at best. We could never keep a drummer and we all kinda got tired of it. When we lost our last drummer, I had just gotten on with the City of Gainesville as an apprentice lineman making $11.11 an hour and I was starving, but I knew it would get better in the future. Being we were at a stopping point with the band I sold every thing! Lol It helped make ends meet at the time. Life is good now though and Ive collected a few guitars again, but I havent even picked one up in a few years. I wouldnt even consider being in a band now with everything we do on the weekends now. There would be no time for practice or gigs
Sound like a similar deal with me, but I only played in a band in High school. Things fizzled out when some of us went to college or the military. I sold my half stack when we built our first house but couldn’t part with my guitars or pedals. In the last 5 years I picked up the line 6 half stack. Don’t play like I use to, too many iron is the fire if you will lol.

advertisement
DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
I have no idea why I splurged, but I bought 10 IPA's for the Takeover. It only takes half of one to set me to buzzing. Y'all might witness the rare blitzed bumbling buffoon this week.....I think I had 7 beers last year total.
I don't think that will make you standout in this crowd.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
@Bastardchild , thanks for bringing up guitar playing. It was fun to talk about that again. Hope I didn’t come across as arrogant? I didn’t mean it that way. I was just living it all over again lol

advertisement