chadbo

chadbo

Mama tried
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2015
Seminary , Ms
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I finally washed the TN mud off. Kinda sad. The smell of the mud made me pop a top on a Yuengling.

View attachment 130214
Look it’s warming up, so theirs a new excuse. You didn’t have to hold on to that for a reason. I tell ya after a hot day one these is damn good

66ECD6A5 E360 4AD7 BF7C F808784CED02

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I was hoping Wednesday, but something came up so I can't make that work. My Fox Shocks weren't delivered today so maybe tomorrow. Otherwise Thursday for sure.

My garage looks like a sxs accessory store, every horizontal surface is covered with parts
Doing anything different this time or happy with the last one? Also, you should ask Super Atv for a discount for advertising how tough their windshield is. I couldn’t believe that bottom section popped back to shape when you took it off.

ToddACimer

ToddACimer

Pioneer 1005-2
Lifetime Member
Oct 7, 2016
Oshkosh, Wi
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Doing anything different this time or happy with the last one? Also, you should ask Super Atv for a discount for advertising how tough their windshield is. I couldn’t believe that bottom section popped back to shape when you took it off.

You mean this isn't normal?! I would like to find a SuperATV vendor that would help me get a complete windshield hardware kit with clamps and brackets for a flip windshield

IMG 20190504 144352
IMG 20190504 165201

The new one will have the stock front bumper for a while. The frame will get oil pan gussets this weekend, the rear knuckles will get grease zerks this weekend.

Current list of parts to install
FOX SHOCKS
28" Quadboss QBT846 on Raceline Rynos
Rear tire carrier
Fuel can rotopax 3.5 gal
Superwinch terra45
Factory utv a-arm guards
Full skid plates
Muffler tip
Rear bumper
Rear door storage
Reverse lights
Switch panel and Eaton fuse box
12" Rough Country front light bar in the stock front bumper
Front recovery points
Fan override switch
BCF harness bar when they become available
Can-am retractable harnesses
Fire extinguisher
Alien shade roof or Honda roof, I have both
RB3 bushings for all the doors
Stainless brake lines from Jaks

You know just some bolt on stuff over a few beers

Last edited:
advertisement
Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You mean this isn't normal?! I would like to find a SuperATV vendor that would help me get a complete windshield hardware kit with clamps and brackets for a flip windshield

View attachment 130237 View attachment 130238

The new one will have the stock front bumper for a while. The frame will get oil pan gussets this weekend, the rear knuckles will get grease zerks this weekend.

Current list of parts to install
FOX SHOCKS
28" Quadboss QBT846 on Raceline Rynos
Rear tire carrier
Fuel can rotopax 3.5 gal
Superwinch terra45
Factory utv a-arm guards
Full skid plates
Muffler tip
Rear bumper
Rear door storage
Reverse lights
Switch panel and Eaton fuse box
12" Rough Country front light bar in the stock front bumper
Front recovery points
Fan override switch
BCF harness bar when they become available
Can-am retractable harnesses
Fire extinguisher
Alien shade roof or Honda roof, I have both
RB3 bushings for all the doors
Stainless brake lines from Jaks

You know just some bolt on stuff over a few beers
That’s a good list, your rig looks way worse in photos than it did in person. Yikes

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
See on FB and too good not to share

65 plugs 8 zip ties a lot of rubber cement and a rock . Made it 14 miles to the truck and it was still holding air the next day. My buddy kept poking his head out to see if the rock was still there or if we had air. I told him if that rock comes off it’s gonna nock his ass out

Upload 2019 5 20 20 44 59

Going to have to remember the rock trick

Upload 2019 5 20 20 44 59

J

JTW

See on FB and too good not to share

65 plugs 8 zip ties a lot of rubber cement and a rock . Made it 14 miles to the truck and it was still holding air the next day. My buddy kept poking his head out to see if the rock was still there or if we had air. I told him if that rock comes off it’s gonna nock his ass out

View attachment 130252

Going to have to remember the rock trick

View attachment 130251
Lmao!!

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!