Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yup... but you could have always gotten you a couple little black ones! Lord know the world need more folks like @Delton bridging the gap!
I sure do love my boys. Never knew it was possible to love kids that aren't biologically mine so much. Can't wait to bring them to Takeover!!!!

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
IMG 20190521 170241
IMG 20190521 170219

Ok @CumminsPusher @WillyBill got um loaded. Checked air pressure on trailer tires,greased bearings, all strapped down tight . Ready for Idaho's beautiful scenery, And All CPs beer;)

Last edited:
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
View attachment 130480 View attachment 130481

Ok @CumminsPusher @WillyBill got um loaded. Checked air pressure on trailer tires,greased bearings, all strapped down tight . Ready for Idaho's beautiful scenery, And All CPs beer;)
Good news from my side of the mountains! Clutch all redone. Wolvie ready. 93 Cummins is ready(repacked wheel bearings and greased up the nose, looks solid after 25 years;)) boxvan rolling the dice yet again but pretty sure solid. Have free time right now so going to bed coat the ramp. Will be ready to fix your truck tomorrow then one more day and it’s on!!!

advertisement
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!