Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
If you like Tequila they have the most options I’ve ever seen at one place. We had some fun times there on several occasions. I left there so drunk one night that I was still drunk when we landed in Denver the next morning en route back home for the weekend. We were drinking IPA pitchers that night. Me and another guy went over right after work. Others were supposed to join us. They never showed up. We know the two of us ordered a third pitcher at least that night. We shut the place down, very much stumbled over to the Doubletree and met everyone in the lobby at 4-ish am to head to the airport. Worst flight ever. I’m honestly surprised they even let us board the plane.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I would’ve showed up;)

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
9834DE81 2DE5 412D 8F98 9C8D642DD3F9

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!