Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Buried my Buddy Gunny today. He loved the cabin so much was his favorite place to go. So I built a flower bed around the flag pole up here and laid him in his final resting place. Was tuff saying goodbye for the last time. It was only fitting that the Army was flying 2 choppers at low altitude over the flag pole as I Finished. Cheers to you Gunny!! View attachment 137362
That’s a nice tribute.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Cheers old fellers..
Lovely evening in the Great white north of Michigan at the cabin with the wife. I needed this get away.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Sorry to hear that Brother. RIP Remmy...keep chasing those bunnies in heaven.
That’s a nice tribute.
Thanks fellas!
I didn’t expect the responses, there very kind. I was feeling a bit sad and happy at the same time and just wanted to share with my friends.

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks fellas!
I didn’t expect the responses, there very kind. I was feeling a bit sad and happy at the same time and just wanted to share with my friends.
You gave gunny a great life. Theres no shame in dying. Beautiful memories were made. And I'm sure you'll meet again.

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You know you’re in Idaho when you see a fence post and a sign on the fence post that says “beware of fence posts”

advertisement
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I remember that song from being in high school. We would play tonk with my dad for 50 cents a hand all night while watching CMT and would hear it multiple times a night.
Good times for sure! Sounds a lot like what I use to do in high school. Me and my buddy use to drive back roads blasting the Pirates if the Mississippi and that song multiple times. I don’t care who you are, it will bring a tear to your eye.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!