Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
That just depends on the trail.. pretty sure @Hondasxs and @Ragnar406 and I found some on the way to meet the group at the last overland that you’re going to be stuck a while.
Could be. Most of the areas we were in were so mainstream and traveled so much that you had to dodge oncoming traffic a lot though. Coalmont was pretty quiet. I’d love to revisit that place again as well.
Mainstream in this area you might not see someone for days. Many of the trails you’d be lucky if a group of dirtbikes are through
a few times a year. Some of them are only our group. That’s why after our experience being stuck in the snow we bought a sat phone, help isn’t coming.

J

JTW

Could be. Most of the areas we were in were so mainstream and traveled so much that you had to dodge oncoming traffic a lot though. Coalmont was pretty quiet. I’d love to revisit that place again as well.
Mainstream in this area you might not see someone for days. Many of the trails you’d be lucky if a group of dirtbikes are through
a few times a year. Some of them are only our group. That’s why after our experience being stuck in the snow we bought a sat phone, help isn’t coming.
Oh, I get it.. but you’ve barely seen what we’ve found since that first takeover.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Oh, I get it.. but you’ve barely seen what we’ve found since that first takeover.
Takeover was fun especially with our group and I liked the trails well enough, a couple areas are bad ass but the overcrowding and rules I can’t say I liked. I love riding with friends doing your own thing and never seeing anyone else. Blasting down a trail not too worried there’s someone else coming at you is nice. Much safer for the kids too.
Id love to ride that stuff over there during the week where it may be less crowded or finding areas without a huge population. We will be back at some point!

Last edited:
Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Happy Friday!
FB IMG 1565984206462

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
A friend of mine once told them "You have to leave, but the little girl can stay". They scurried back to the van in a hurry. He hasn't seen them since.
My brother-in-law and I were talking about doing some prank videos on them. We'd have candles and an altar set up in the living room with a woman laying on it all bound and gagged for sacrifice, group of people surrounding it, all in plain view. Everyone be dressed in robes, and when they knock, one of us would open the door, knife in hand, while the others just turned and stared.
The other was to answer the door all made up like Rambo. Then answer the door, gun in hand, telling them to get in before they take you out! Looking around all paranoid.

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Wife says she misses the Xterra a little. The big dirt roads have been a little hard on her Lexus so it’s getting retired to the shorter dirt roads and city life. The X has been traveling the dirt for over 10 years without fail so hopefully a couple more. She’ll save the I-4wd for pavement. Actually just trying to take care of the new car :)

48A29506 C8F4 400E A30F 22CA27D8F218

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!